Izuku x Reader|LEMON| //My Hero Academia//

:):

Help me the song above (Jersey by Mayday Parade) is stuck in my head & I'm an emo fuck so...

Also, yes I'm eating toaster strudels while writing this. Don't judge me.

∆∆∆

You and Midoriya had actually been dating for about three months now.

Of course, he was too shy to confess so you ended up confessing. However, it was obvious that Deku shared your feelings. Thus, your relationship started.

Currently, you were hanging out at your house. AKA, you were talking and in your phone while laying on your bed and Midoriya was sitting beside your legs on the side of the bed, just watching you and thinking to himself.

'Y/N. I love you so much. I just can't say it out loud.'

He sighed.

'Kacchan's right. I am pathetic.'

Without realizing, Midoriya moved his hand to gently caress your leg, rubbing up and down softly.

You, obviously taking notice, looked away from your phone to your boyfriend.

"What are you doing?" You asked him.

The green-haired teen snapped out of his thoughts at the sound of your voice and blushed at the realization of what he was doing.

"U-uhm. I-I'm sorry, Y/N. I-" He stuttered.

You giggled, "Baby, it's fine. I don't mind it."

Midoriya looked to you and focused on your smile, causing him to smile as well.

He felt a sudden strand of courage overcome him as he kissed you suddenly.

You wasted no time in kissing him back. Your hands made their way to gently caress his face as his arms wrapped around your waist.

Sadly, you had to part for air.

"I love you so much, Y/N. And- and I wanna prove it to you." Izuku panted, catching you off guard for a second.

"I love you too, Izuku." You replied.

The timid boy released you from his embrace to gently push you down onto the bed and straddled you before leaning down to kiss you again. He started at your lips, then pressed a kiss to your jaw, and finally leaving multiple kisses in your neck.

Meanwhile, your hands your combing through Midoriya's hair. His hands gently made their way under your shirt, resting in your stomach. Deku's lips left your neck so he could pulled your shirt off of you.

His green eyes studied your body and leaned down again to kiss you and kissed between your breasts. His hands fumbled to unclasp your bra but eventually unhooked it and gently slid it off your body. His kissed your left breast gently as his hand played with your right before switching sides.

Your gentle moans fueled his actions.

Deku felt you grind against him, which he took as his que to pull of your shorts and underwear.

He glanced at your body again now that you were fully naked. He couldn't believe you were his. Midoriya removed his shirt, but you stopped him from removing more by placing one of your hands over his member.

Slowly, you palmed him, causing moans to slip from the hero-in-training.

Your smirked and pulled down the remain fabric from your boyfriend, watching his member spring up.

You told him to sit in the edge of the bed. When he did, you sat on your knees on the floor. You gently wrapped your hand around his manhood and rubbed it up and down, before replacing your hand with your mouth.

This caused more moans to leave the teen.

Soon, you felt him twitch. He was close. Before he could cum, you released him from your mouth.

Izuku whined at the loss of the contact, before he felt you push back on the bed, this time you were straddling him.

You lined his member with your womanhood before slowly lowering onto him. You looked into Izuku's eyes as you adjusted to his size.

His hands moved to your hips, his thumbs applying a comfortable amount if pressure.

You started slowly riding him before going faster.

One of Midoriya's hands groped your breast as the other moved to gently rub your clit.

After a few minutes, you both your climaxes coming. You were the first to cum. Your body shook as you did, a scream of Izuku's name leaving you.

"Y/N!" The green-haired teen screamed as he felt his climax overcome him.

Slowly, you slipped him outside of you and laid down beside him, Midoriya's arms wrapped around you again. His head rested on your shoulder.

"I love you." He said tiredly.

"I love you too." You whispered before the both of you let sleep succumb you.

∆∆∆