Chrollo x Reader //Hunter x Hunter//

A/N: I just think the song above goes REALLY well with anyone in the Phantom Troupe.

This was requested on Tumblr and will be uploaded to hxscenarios  on Tumblr.

∆∆∆

You exhaled as you zipped up your dress.

'Another auction. Another mission.' You thought while looking at yourself in the mirror.

You are a part of the Phantom Troupe. Ever since you joined, you couldn't help but develop a crush on the leader, Chrollo Lucilfer.

Now, you are his 'date' for a mission.

A sudden knock on your door broke you from your thoughts.

"Y-you can come in, boss." You stuttered.

The door opened to reveal a very handsome looking Chrollo. When hasn't he?

"You look beautiful." He said, causing you to blush.

"Thank you. You look handsome." You replied.

Chrollo smiled and held out his arm.

"Shall we?" He asked, to which you nodded and linked your arm with his.

No one had suspected a thing when the two of you entered the auction building and swiftly made your way to where the treasures were.

That is...until someone had spotted you run that certain direction. Hey, running in heels can be difficult.

Soon, sirens were heard throughout the building as you and Chrollo had made it to the secluded treasures room.

You gathered as many items as you could. Once your arms were full, you looked at your boss.

He was staring at a beautiful diamond necklace.

×His POV×

'Y/N would look beautiful wearing this' I thought while looking at a diamond necklace.

Lately, I have been getting these...feelings. Involving Y/N.

When I had suggested her being my date for this mission, I only wanted her with me. Alone.

"Boss?" Y/N's angelic voice sounded throughout the room.

I turned to look at her and saw her arms filled with things.

I hid the necklace inside my suit and ran towards her to help her. With the amount of things she had, she wouldn't be able to get out quick enough.

We dashed outside the room to where Shalnark and Feitan had agreed to meet with us.

Suddenly, I heard a shriek from behind me.

'Y/N.' Her name echoed in my mind as I stopped dead in my tracks and turned around.

The woman I love, Y/N, had been captured by one of the guards.

"Chrollo!" She yelled out to me, trying to escape the guard's hold.

None of the others had used my name. Especially like that.

She was crying. I couldn't just leave her like this.

I heard a sound of people fighting behind me. Shalnark and Feitan must be getting rid of the others.

×Y/N's POV×

The rest of the night was a blur to me.

I had passed out after being almost chocked to death from a security guard.

The last thing I remember was seeing the others come to take out the other guards.

I lay back on my bed and sigh.

A knock on my open door caused me to look up. Chrollo.

"Hello Y/N." He said, walking in and sitting on the side of my bed.

I sat up and moved beside him.

"Hello boss." I greeted back.

"Call me Chrollo. You did last night."

I blushed at this.

"That sounds kinda wrong, b-I mean Chrollo." I stuttered. Man, it feels weird calling him by his name after calling him 'boss' for so long.

He set something on my lap. I looked down and saw the necklace Chrollo had been staring at last night.

"It's for you." He stated.

He was blushing. I could tell. Honestly, I was too.

"I-" "I love you, Y/N." Chrollo interrupted.

I blushed harder. I looked at him and smiled.

"I-I love you too. Chrollo."

∆∆∆

This was longer than expected. That's not a joke for the internet to enjoy.

Next:

>> Whis x Reader

>> Marshall Lee x Reader

>> Sollux x Reader