Ken "Draken" Ryuguji x Reader | Tokyo Revengers*

Angsty fluff time babyyy

⚠️Spoilers for episodes 10-11⚠️

•••

"Draken!" You exclaimed, running into his hospital room.

Draken had gotten stabbed by Kiyomasa last night, luckily Takemichi and his friends fought to get your boyfriend to an ambulance. Your heart dropped when Akkun called to tell you what had happened. Draken was admitted to the hospital and, thankfully, would make a full recovery.

It was now the morning after the big fight. You waited outside of Draken's hospital room for the doctor to check up on him and see if he's stable to have visitors. Your heart nearly jumped out of your chest when you were allowed in.

You came to a halt at the side of the bed, your boyfriend smirking up at you, his arm slung over his bandaged torso.

"Hey honey." He spoke softly. His words made the tears you've been trying to hide flow freely.

"You scared me, Ken." You sobbed.

The blonde's smirk faded as he reached to grab your hand. His hand felt so comforting and warm.

"I'm okay, baby. I'm not going down that easily."

You nodded, using your free hand to wipe away the stray tears. Gently, you bent down to lean your head onto his shoulder, nuzzling into his neck.

"You smell like hospital." You joked, causing Draken to let out a small chuckle.

"Yeah, I know. I'll be back to smelling like my normal self soon though," he paused to let you move your head up, placing a kiss on your lips in the process, "Y'know you can lay on here with me. I'll move over for ya."

Shaking your head, you responded, "Don't hurt yourself more for my comfort."

A knock sounded from the door. You spun around to see a bandaged Takemichi standing in the doorway.

"Sorry, bad time?" He asked, stepping inside anyway.

"Not at all." You spoke, to which Draken continued with a "The more the merrier."

"Glad to see you're okay, Draken." The other blonde said, approaching the bed.

"All thanks to you. You look worse than I do, Takemitchy."

•••