Daichi Sawamura x afab!Reader SMUT | Haikyuu*

AH IM BAD AT COMING UP WITH PLOT FOR SMUT

AH IM BAD AT COMING UP WITH PLOT FOR SMUT. Also I haven't written longer works in SO LONG. This being over 500 words was JARRING.

MDNI

Cw: AFAB reader, Post timeskip, Vaginal fingering, Clit stimulation, Reader's implied to be a virgin & I THINK that's it?

Daichi's warm fingers flitted across your exposed thigh.

"You're sure you want this?" He asked, caring brown eyes taking in your expression.

You nodded, "Yes. Just be gentle, okay?"

He leaned in, softly kissing your lips before touching his nose to yours, "Anything my baby wants. Tonight's all about you."

He pecked your lips again before trailing kisses down your neck. His rough hands trailed up your arms to your chest, each taking a breast.

You had already stripped down to a bra and underwear before Daichi even entered the room. He had known how nervous you were about having sex and respectfully kept his touches light. This night, you decided that it was time, so you surprised your boyfriend by lying nearly naked on the bed.

Daichi's hands lightly kneaded your chest before shifting farther down, fluttering down your waist and hips, before landing on the band of your panties. One of his thumbs traced the elastic as he looked up at you.

"Can I take these off?" He asked, patiently waiting for you to nod before discarding the item. He paused to take off his shirt and sweatpants, eyes occasionally flicking to you, noticing how enamored you looked upon seeing his body. He resumed his spot, noticing how you had closed your legs, shielding yourself from him.

"Baby, you're gonna have to open up if you wanna continue." He cooed, gently rubbing your shin.

You parted your legs, allowing Daichi to move in between them. His fingers hovered just over your pussy.

"I'm gonna have to finger you before I stick it in. That okay?"

You nodded, hands clutching the bedsheets.

Daichi slowly touched your clit, rolling it in a few soft circles before his middle finger began to enter you. His free hand held your thigh, gently rubbing in an attempt to relax you. A second finger entered to open you up. Daichi slowly pumped his fingers in and out.

He found your sweet spot rather easily, small whimpers exiting you. Your wetness coated his rough fingers as he pressed on.

After a while, his fingers slid out, going back to your clit. Your back arched at the sensitive feeling. In response to your orgasm approaching, you rolled your hips to try to build it faster.

Your whimpers grew louder as your head dug into the pillow it rested on.

"Is it that good, baby?" Daichi teased.

You frantically nodded, "Yes! Don't stop, babe."

Your boyfriend chuckled, "Gonna cum, baby? Go ahead," he paused to lean down and whisper into your ear, "I've got ya."

Your body twitched as you came, hips still rolling to meet Daichi's touch. You could feel your toes curl as Daichi pressed soft kisses to your cheek. His hand on your clit stopped moving, letting you ride out your high without overdoing it. He felt you relax in his hold before leaning up again.

"Do you wanna take a break?" He asked, to which you fervently shook your head.

"'m good. Want you in me."

Daichi smirked, pressing another quick kiss to your lips as he fiddled with his boxers.

"Whatever my baby wants."