Toxic!Shuji Hanma x Reader | Tokyo Revengers*

Toxic Hanma. Send tweet.

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️ - Toxic behavior. Honestly, think of JD & Veronica from Heathers. The exact same vibe.

Also, SPOILERS for the manga, but it's a brief sentence.

•••

The two of you stood on the little bridge overlooking the road below, leaning over the railing, each with a cigarette in hand.

As you felt Hanma's warm hand gently rest over yours, you blew out the smoke in your mouth.

"Y'know, you're a bad influence on me." You spoke.

Shuji smirked, "That's why we make such a good team, babe."

"Yeah." You replied, looking down at the cars speeding down the road. You felt like this whole situation was just a game to Hanma. You had joined him in the gang industry a few months into your relationship. After the fall of Valhalla, briefly joining Toman and watching the defeat of Tenjiku, the two of you were completely abandoned.

Hanma was a wanted man and your family kicked you out to save themselves. The only money you two had would be from robberies & pickpocketing. The only form of shelter you had were abandoned houses.

You wanted out of this mess.

"Shuji. I don't wanna do this anymore." You mumbled.

"Huh?" The man finally looked up at you, "Whadya mean?"

"I wanna go home." You felt tears start to well up in your eyes, voice shaky, "God, I—Shuji, I care about you, but this isn't what we should be doing with our lives. We're young adults. We shouldn't be out on the STREETS, stealing shit just to survive. We should be getting JOBS, building a life together. I can't do this shit anymore, babe."

Your cries turned into a full sob towards the end of your speech. You stomped out your cigarette, freeing your hands in order to hold your shaking arms.

Hanma watched as you slowly crumbled to ground.

"Y'know, I can't do this without you, Y/N." He finally spoke, "I NEED you in my life. Right by my side, like a good baby."

He disposed of his cigarette before gently cupping your face in his hand, thumb rubbing away the tears.

"I love you, cutie. But we're too far gone for ANYONE to accept us. We LOST our safe haven. We CAN'T have easy lives anymore."

He paused to press a kiss to your forehead.

"You're just stuck with me forever, angel."