Zack x Reader //Angels of Death//

Y'ALL DON'T UNDERSTAND. I AM ACTUAL TRASH FOR ANGELS OF DEATH RN. I GOT INTO THE FANDOM YESTERDAY (Saturday as I wrote this) AND HAVE BINGED THE GAME & WHAT'S AVAILABLE TO ME OF THE ANIME. I CRIED FOR AN HOUR AFTER I SAW ZACK GENUINELY SMILING.

∆∆∆

As you laid in your bed, you just couldn't bring yourself to actually fall asleep. You could be as tired as you want, but you just wouldn't sleep.

Yet another sleepless night, yet another Google deep dive.

This time, you had found multiple stories of murders in your area. Some were unsolved, some had a suspect listed that they couldn't find.

Isaac Foster.

After about an hour or two, you actually felt sleep creep up on you as you, almost immediately, blacked out after turning your phone off.

You were asleep. Perfect timing for Zack to make his move.

Quietly, he entered into your room, through the window obviously, and tighten his grip on his scythe.

However, his plan was foiled as you suddenly started stirring around and opened your eyes.

Zack felt his body tense.

You moved to sit up in your bed and just...stared. You recognized him. He is Isaac Foster. The infamous serial killer that has never been caught.

"Y-your..." You were at a loss for words. Even though you had a slew of questions in your head, you just couldn't speak in that moment.

Regaining his composure, Zack cleared his throat and leaned close to your face.

"You saw nothing. If you rat me out, I will come back and kill you." He said.

You slowly nodded.

Then, you would like to say you had lost your sanity. After looking into his eyes, and becoming mesmerized by him, you reached your hand out to slightly touch his.

"I'm Y/N." You said quietly, catching Zack off guard.

"More like you're insane for trying to be so friendly." The murderer teased before replying, "Call me Zack, then."

"Zack..." You muttered, causing the male to blush. Although, you couldn't see it because of the bandages.

Suddenly, Zack leaned in and kissed you before blushing harder, this time being noticed by you, before leaving through your window.

It had been several months since then, and you have never forgotten it.

Currently, you were doing whatever on your phone as your parents watched the news beside you on the couch. Not even they know of your encounter with Zack.

All of a sudden, a certain name being mentioned on the TV caught your attention.

"Rachel Gardner and notorious serial killer Isaac Foster are now the most wanted people in the state-"

You didn't hear any more. Or pay attention to any more.

Isaac Foster.

Zack.

Your heart pounded in your chest as the memory came back to you once again. Your breathing became irregular and came out as small and sudden gasps.

Your mind just kept repeating his name over and over as that night replayed in your head.

Every single detail.

Your lips tingled and ached at the thoughts of him kissing you again.

As the news showed a picture of Zack, your eyes focused on his. And a small smile flashed on your face as a slight giggle left you.

Your parents were confused and shook you out of your trance.

"Y/N, are you alright?" They asked.

You nodded as your breathing evened once again.

However, you still repeated the name you'll never forget.

Zack.

∆∆∆