Michizo Tachihara x Reader LEMON | BSD*

Got any reqs about BSD, Tokyo Revengers, DL, or Haikyuu? Send them over to dlscenarios on Tumblr!

MDNI

Cw: ABSOLUTELY NO PLOT LMAO, AFAB reader, Overstim, Fingering, One (1) pu$$y slap, Pet names (Good girl, Baby), NOT PROOFREAD

•••

"Michi-" You whined.

Tachihara's fingers had been pumping into you for what's felt like hours now, already ripping three orgasms from you. You felt like you were on the verge of passing out, but anticipation of what's to come kept you up.

Michizo pulled his fingers out of you, eliciting a small whine from you from the loss of his warmth. He smirked at your reaction before giving your pussy a light smack, causing your legs to slightly twitch on impact.

After waiting for so long, you finally felt his tip prod at your entrance. As he slowly slid in, Tachihara pressed a soft kiss to your cheek.

"You've been such a good girl for me, baby. You take me so well." He whispers into your ear, kissing your temple.

He began thrusting at a regular pace, your moans getting higher pitched as you felt a fourth orgasm approaching.

Michizo took note of the way you tightened around him, "My baby's gonna cum already? Surprised you still have another to give me~"

He lifted one of your legs over his shoulder, his pace getting faster.

You wrapped your arms around him, whining, "'m so close Michi! Please let me cum again."

He smirked again before kissing your forehead, then moving down to place a sweet kiss to your lips.

"Go ahead baby. I'm not stopping you~"