Nagito Komaeda x Reader | Danganronpa

I've just been cosplaying and playing Sims for a month straight.

Anyways, this was really just for me bc my comfort characters in most fandoms are the "uwu boys" and ofc Komaeda's the main one, so here's some fluffy Komaeda.

•••

You woke up by the feeling of something moving and a slight squeeze to your waist. Your eyes opened to see sunlight and messy, white hair.

You and the rest of the class had just arrived on Jabberwock Island yesterday. Immediately, you befriended Nagito Komaeda. He just seemed like a chill guy. He actually convinced you to spend the night in his cottage. In his words, "It'll be like a sleepover." You ended up falling asleep on his bed while he was changing in the bathroom.

Now that you were awake, you noticed that the white hair you were looking at was Nagito. One arm was draped over your waist while the other served as a pillow for his head, which was nestled into your chest. Not wanting to wake him up, you gently ran your hand through the pale boy's hair, basically giving him a light scalp massage.

Nagito woke up by the feeling of your hand, a drowsy smile on his face. He hugged you closer.

"Good morning, Y/N." He said, looking up from your chest. His green eyes stared into your E/C ones.

"I'm not complaining, but why are we cuddling?" You asked, voice sounding slightly hoarse from just waking up.

Nagito seemed to have forgotten how close the two of you were, his expression briefly showing confusion, before smiling once again.

"Oh yeah, you fell asleep and I just couldn't help myself." He chuckled nervously and scooted away from you.

"You don't have to apologize. You're actually an amazing cuddler." You replied, a light blush on your cheeks.

"I guess we should head to breakfast now." Nagito stated, looking at a nearby clock.

7 am.

•••

I had no idea how to end this.

Donations
https://ko-fi.com/kayleekat