Incubi x single mom!Reader Part 1| Seduce Me

Reader takes place of Mika, except she has a daughter. (And is a bit older aka she's not in high school)

Probably gonna be a mini series

•••

Your dad dropped you off at your grandpa's estate. The old man had passed just yesterday, yet your dad urged you to move in to the inherited place; although, you suppose now that your daughter is a toddler and officially walking, it was about time to move out of your parents house.

Your parents agreed to watch D/N for the weekend while you set everything up. D/N, unfortunately, never got the chance to stay at her great grandfather's place while he was alive, so you already knew no toddler or baby stuff was there.

Sighing, you pulled out the key to unlock the front door and stepped in.

Before you could even shut the door, you spotted something on the floor, a trail of blood connecting to five men.

————

After the whole fiasco in the lobby, learning that the strange men in your house were, in fact, sex demons and had been targeted by a gang, and you inevitably fainting, you had sat down at the dining table. Apparently, the brothers had made dinner as an apology for their intrusion.

Drowning out their brotherly banter, you thought about D/N. It didn't feel right letting the boys leave with a whole gang set on obliterating them looking for them, but how would you bring your daughter into this? Your parents couldn't keep her forever. Maybe the boys could help you with her? Maybe they could protect her? Do they even like kids, let alone have any inkling of how to look after one?

What you had already forgotten was that Damien can read your mind.

Your thoughts paused upon noticing his glance. He literally told you about his power ten minutes ago, how did you forget already?

"You have a daughter?" He asked, causing his brothers to look at you with the same confused expression.

The sudden attention caused your cheeks to heat up as you stuttered out a response, "Y-yeah. I'm a single parent. I inherited this place from my grandfather and, since I knew he didn't have any baby things here, my parents said they'd keep D/N until I buy some."

Matthew butted in, "How old is she?"

You smiled, "She turned one last month. She's just getting the hang of walking," you paused to chuckle before continuing, "which sucks because now I have a bunch of baby gates for here."

Suddenly, your phone lit up and showed your mother's name.

Excusing the interruption, you answered.

"Hi sweetie! How are things there?" Your mom's voice rang. You could hear the babbling of your daughter, so you assumed you mother was holding her.

"Fine. I'm having dinner now. How's D/N?"

"Oh, she's just great. Although, your father had something come up with the company, so you might have to take D/N way sooner than we thought. Sorry hun!" She said, her voice fading for a second as she held the phone away from her granddaughter's wondering hand.

You glanced around at the boys before responding, "Uh, that's fine, I guess. I haven't had the chance to go out to find a crib or anything, you guys can maybe drop her off tomorrow afternoon?"

Your mother agreed and, after letting D/N babble into the phone as a toddler's way of saying "I love you", you hung up and sighed.

"So, turns out my parents are dropping D/N off here tomorrow." You explained to your concerned company.

Matthew spoke up, "Well, we can leave tomorrow morning, if you want us to."

"No!" You interjected without thinking, "No, you guys said that you only took enough energy to heal. All that's gonna do is land you guys in body bags."

You paused to take in a breath, calming yourself before resuming.

"I don't mind you guys staying here. I mean, call it motherly instincts, but I'd feel better knowing you guys are safe. Besides, as long as you all are okay with it, I wouldn't mind having help with my daughter. This is a big house and she's at the walking stage, plus who knows? Maybe she could have you boys as bodyguards, hehe..." You nervously trailed off, realizing you were ranting AND talking about supernatural beings you had just met protecting your infant daughter.

James was the first to reply, "Well, it would give us an advantage in the long run with Malix. This house would give us a base and a space to plan a counter attack."

"Aaand we would be helping Y/N out in return! Plus I could make toys for D/N! What kid doesn't love toys?!" Matthew was practically bouncing in his seat.

Damien and Erik nodded and Sam, begrudgingly, agreed to the idea.

That settled it, the boys will be staying.

•••