NSFW ALPHABET - Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu | Danganronpa

I have so many drafts saved on this book but I never go back to them to finish them.
So here's me being trash for my 2nd favorite DR character (1st is Gundham because I'd pay him to curb stomp me)

•••

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

Him being a tsundere, he'll make 100% sure you're happy, but act like he doesn't care.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

Him - Probably his hands? He's never thought about his favorite body part.

You - Your eyes because he finds himself gazing into them all the time.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

Thick and sticky. It gets messy real quick.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

He's really into bondage, but has never brought it up with you. Hell, he hasn't told you any of kinks. He didn't even directly confess his feelings to his partner. He told Peko, who then told them what her master said.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

Not at all. He's a mega virgin.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

Prefers doggystyle and cowgirl, but he doesn't care if his partner wants to try something different.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

Dead serious. Sex to him is something special and intimate and firmly believes jokes shouldn't be a part of it.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

Oh, it definitely is blonde; however, he shaves for his partner.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

As stated in G, Fuyuhiko takes sex very seriously. He'll do whatever he can to make the scene look romantic and show his lover how much he loves them.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)

He's a young man, he has the urge to jack off every other day. He doesn't always end up masturbating, he'll try to hold down his sexual frustration.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)

Fuyuhiko LOVES bondage and is down to have a threesome involving Peko as long as his partner's okay with it.

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)

He prefers either his bedroom or his shower. He has a hard time saying no to his partner's request, though.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)

Just his partner in general. He loves them to death and he can be putty in their hands if they push all his right buttons.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

Fuyuhiko will never do anything to hurt his partner. Absolutely no extreme bondage, knifeplay, bloodplay, no hardcore choking....

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

He prefers getting because his brain stops working when his partner looks at him with their lust-filled eyes as their sucking him off. With that being said, he is pretty good at giving and will return the favor if him partner wants him to.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

He always ends up going fast and rough, even when he's trying to make the round soft and romantic.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

He's a busy guy, of course there'll be occasional quickies.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)

As long as his lover won't end up in pain or with a few injuries, he's game.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

Fuyuhiko can last for about 2-3 rounds and he takes around 30 minutes to cum.

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)

Oh, he has toys for his partner . And he WILL use them.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

He is a god at teasing. Like, "tease him and he won't let his partner cum" type of teasing.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

99% of the noises Fuyuhiko makes are either curses or grunts. Other than that, he's pretty silent.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)

He's definitely gotten so angry that popped a boner. Multiple times.

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)

He's pretty big compared to the fact that he's just barely teller than 5'1 (seriously how am I an inch taller than him?). About 7 inches and a slight curve to left.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)

Higher than average. He's pretty young, though, so it's expected.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

Like stated in A, Fuyuhiko wants to make sure his partner is happy before he even thinks about sleep. Once his lover is content, he takes about 10 minutes to fall asleep.

•••

Donations
https://ko-fi.com/kayleekat