Team - Kenma x Reader | Haikyuu*

Haikyuu brainrot time ✌️✌️

•••

"When can I meet your team?" Your voice penetrated the comfortable silence. You were visiting your boyfriend when a thought popped into your head. You had been dating Nekoma's famous setter, yet you never actually met anyone else on the team aside from Kuroo.

"You've been to multiple games." Kenma replied, not looking up from his Switch.

Groaning, you responded, "Yeah, but you always drag me out as soon as the game's over. I never get to talk to your teammates."

You pouted, hoping to gain Kenma's attention and his approval to meet the rest of Nekoma's volleyball team.

The artificial-blonde looked up from his console and sighed, "We have practice tomorrow, so I guess you can come in then."

Smiling, you jumped to hug Kenma, repeating "thank you" into his shoulder.

~~~

Kenma was being pestered by Kuroo when you walked into the gym. It seemed as if the whole team froze upon seeing you. Immediately, Lev rushed up to you.

"Hey I'm Lev! Wow you look cute —" The half-Russian was cut off by a volleyball to the head, courtesy of Kenma.

"Stop hitting on them. They're mine." He said while walking over to you.

"Kenma's got a lover?!" Yamamoto and Inuoka exclaimed.

You giggled and replied, "Yep! I'm Y/N. Nice to finally meet you guys!"

Kenma rolled his golden eyes and spoke to you, "Well, you talked to them. Are you ready to go home now?"

•••

Various x Reader *REWRITE IN PROGRESS*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें