Leon Kuwata x Reader | Danganronpa

Hi I just got into Danganronpa. I just past the point with Leon's execution. And since he was best boi for me, I'm doing this.

•••

Today was a free day at Hope's Peak. However, you spent the entire day with Leon. Ever since everyone met, you were immediately drawn to the Ultimate Baseball Star. The two of you hung out about as much as Makoto and Sayaka were together. Today, the two of you just walked around the parts of the school you could get to. You talked about your lives before coming to this hell hole.

Ever since Monokuma explained about graduation and that you had to murder to be set free, you felt like you couldn't trust anyone. But then, you got to know Leon.

Currently, you were laying on Leon's bed as he laid at the end of it. A sound rang throughout the room and Monokuma popped up on a small screen, signaling that it was nighttime.

"Oh shit. I guess I gotta go." You said before sitting up and starting to walk towards the door.

Leon bolted up and lightly grabbed your wrist to stop.

"Y-you don't have to leave. In the rules, it just said we had to be in a dorm. It didn't say it had to be our own. Plus, you'd be breaking the promise."

You had forgotten about that promise. The first day you all arrived, the group established a rule that no one could leave their room during nighttime, just to be safe.

You backed away from the door as Leon let go of your wrist.

"So, do you want me to sleep here? I don't mind sleeping on the floor." Leon's eyes widened slightly at your suggestion.

"N-no! It's fine! I can sleep on the floor. You're the guest." His cheeks turned pinker before continuing,"O-or we can sleep on the bed together."

This time, you blushed. You could share a bed with something that could easily kill you, it seemed insane. Yet, you trusted Leon. So you accepted his offer.

The both of you crawled into bed. You faced each other and Leon's eyes looked into yours. The next thing you knew, the small gap between you two closed as your lips connected. The kiss didn't last long though. The redhead you were staying the night with pulled away right after you registered the action.

"God, I love you." He whispered. You muttered an almost inaudible 'I love you' in response. Leon's strong arms wrapped around your waist as he pulled you into his chest.

"I promise, I will find a way for both of us to get out alive."

•••