husband!Chrollo x wife!Reader |Hunter x Hunter|

∆∆∆

"Where do you think you are going?" Chrollo asked calmly. He knew what you were trying to do.

The marriage between you and the Troupe leader has gotten rocky in the past few months. There were constant fights every week and Chrollo would spend the rest of his time with the rest of the Spiders.

Today, you were over it.

"I'm leaving. It's obvious you don't love me and I keep arguing with you over e very little thing!" You grabbed your now packed suitcase and walked past Chrollo, heading towards the door.

Before you could touch the handle, Chrollo forced onto the wall, making you drop your things as he pinned you by the shoulders.

He stared into your eyes with a mix of love and hate. A potentially dangerous look, especially for the leader of an infamous group of criminals.

They have killed before, they wouldn't hesitate to do it again.

"You are not leaving. You know the Troupe, you'll rat us out. But guess what, Y/N. You married the leader. If we go down, you're going with us." He said, his grip tightening on your shoulders.

Tears threatened to fall as you winced from the pain.

He withdrew his hands from you as you fell onto the ground. You looked at your husband, the tears finally rolling down your cheeks.

Your eyes met his as all of the good memories of your marriage came flooding back to you. The many dates you used to go on. His proposal. The wedding. Every time you two were together, when you weren't fighting, was beautiful.

"I'm sorry." You choked out as you stood.

You wrapped your arms around Chrollo's neck as his found the rightful place around your waist.

"I love you so much, Y/N. I just...don't want to lose you." He said, pressing a kiss to your shoulder. "I'm so sorry."

"I love you, Chrollo. I'd never leave you."

∆∆∆