Little Space - Hitoshi Shinsou x Reader | BNHA

Once again, this is age regression, NOTHING SEXUAL. Don't be weird.

•••

Shinsou and you sat on the couch, a classic Disney movie playing on the screen in front of you. The purple-haired teen had his arm wrapped around your shoulders, gently rubbing your arm. E/C eyes stayed glued to the screen as your fingers fiddled with the fuzzy blanket that was splayed out across you and your caregiver's laps.

Hitoshi noticed your fidgeting and brought his hand up to play with your hair before speaking up, "You okay, baby?"

You let out a tiny "Mmh, bored," as you turned your head to muzzle into Shinsou's side, your hands ditching the edge of the blanket to play with his shirt instead.

Shinsou pressed a small kiss on your head before replying.

"Wanna color?" He asked. He waited for you to nod and lean away from him to stand.

Shinsou grabbed your hand, intertwining his fingers with yours, and guided you to your room.

You sat at your desk as he gathered some of your favorite coloring books and some colored pencils. He settled down in a chair next to you and watched as you began to color a page.

A smile pulled at the mind controller's lips upon seeing you happily work. At some point, you asked Shinsou to join you in finishing the page. At that moment, he couldn't be happier to help.

•••

Buy Me a Coffee!
https://ko-fi.com/kayleekat