Levi x Reader //Attack on Titan//

Daddy Levi ;) ;)

Modern times

∆∆∆

"Levi~" You chimed as you walked into your boyfriend at-home office.

You walked over to where he was hunched over, going through multiple papers.

He had been like this all week, and the week before that. He has barely even spent time with you.

"Yes?" He replied to you, not moving his gaze from the papers.

"I wanna do something. You haven't been spending time with me for weeks. And I miss the man I love." You said, kneeling beside his chair and doing a pouty face.

You knew he couldn't resist the face.

Levi looked to you and sighed, a slight smile forming. His hand moved to, kind of roughly, pat your head.

"I'm sorry...brat." He said, chuckling lowly. "That would you like to do?"

You smiled brightly and hugged him.

"Maybe to the park?" You suggested, your voice slightly muffled against Levi's shoulder.

A slight walk later, the two of you arrived. You smiled again, your hand intertwining with Levi's.

"I love you." You mumbled, leaning your head on your boyfriend's shoulder.

He kissed your head as a response and smirked at how adorable you looked. He felt extremely lucky to call you his.

And to, hopefully, have you become his forever.

His free hand fumbled in his pocket, grabbing a small box.

'Better now than never.' He thought, pulling the box out.

"Y/N." He said, getting your attention instantly before continuing, "I love you. So fucking much. I know I'm shit at this romantic crap, but I'd like to ask you..."

He got down on one knee and opened the box, revealing a beautiful ring.

"...if you would marry me."

You felt tears start to fall from your eyes. At a loss for words, you nodded.

Levi stood back up and slid the ring on your finger.

You wrapped your arms around him again and kissed him.

It was a truly beautiful moment.

∆∆∆