Sei x Reader | DMMD*

You had that dream again.

The dream where there is only these...eyes. Just staring at you. Nothing else ever happens.

The eyes first appeared a year ago, around the time your parents mysteriously disappeared.

As you began to fall asleep, a soft voice called out.

"I have been waiting for you, Y/N."

~

You came to in a crystal like room. Suddenly, footsteps rang out behind you. You spun around, laying eyes on a man. He had black hair, a white T-shirt, a black skirt, skeleton leggings, and a fedora with a familiar symbol on it.

The Morphine symbol.

The gang that caused your parents' disappearance.

"Are you one of them?" you asked the boy.

"No. I don't want to hurt you. Trust me." He said, hand ghosting above your shoulder.

You looked into his eyes, only to be met with the same eyes that you saw in your dreams.

" It's you. You're the eyes." you muttered.

The boy smiled. " You are correct. I have been watching you. To make sure you didn't get hurt."

"W...who are you?"

"I am Sei."

You brought your hand to his cheek, just to see if he was real. His skin felt abnormally cold. Sei frowned and pulled away from you.

Then, his body began to fade away.

"Sei? What's happening?"You asked, worry present in your eyes.

He beamed, "I have been saved. I am finally free from Toue's control."

Finally, Sei disappeared completely.

His voice sounded, "I'll always be with you."

~

You woke suddenly, body feeling exhausted.

After that night, you never had those dreams of his eyes.

Despite this, you couldn't bring yourself to forget that night.

You never saw him or his eyes, yet it's like you can still his hear his sweet voice.