Lucifer's Girlfriend - Urushihara X Reader | The Devil Is A Part-Timer*

Pov: Urushihara gets a gf that's not u

————

You sighed as you waltzed your way into the "Devil's Castle", muttering a "hey" to Ashiya.

After befriending the devil and his gang, getting especially close to Urushihara, Maou decided to gift you a spare key, to "keep an eye on the shut-in" as he said. Now, the apartment's become your favorite place to unwind after getting off of work.

"Where's Urushihara?" You asked, sitting by the fallen angel's desk.

"He went out with that human girl again." Ashiya replied, focusing on organizing something on the counter.

"Ah..." You said, looking down. Ever since Chiho and Rika set up Lucifer for a blind date, he's been spending lots of time with her, leaving you to game alone. It hurt being abandoned.

Especially since you had caught feelings for him.

"Hey Ashiya, can I tell you something?" You spoke once more, fidgeting with your fingers.

"What is it?" He still didn't even look away from whatever he was doing.

"I think I have a crush on Lucifer."

"And he already has a girlfriend." He followed, finally turning to you.

You sighed again, "I know, but I've talked to Rika about this and she said that I should talk to him about it, but I can't do that when he's too busy hanging out with his date."

"Would you like for me to help?"

"Please!"

~

"Dude, come on. I've got a date! Move!" Urushihara said at Ashiya, whom was standing inbetween the fallen angel and the door.

"You're waiting until Y/N gets here. They need to talk to you."

Urushihara groaned and dramatically flopped down next to his computer.

You arrived a few minutes later, mouthing a "thank you" to Ashiya while beelining to Lucifer's side.

"So, what'd you wanna talk about?" Lucifer said lazily, turning around to look at you.

"It's about your date. I'm glad you two hit it off but, uhm..." You stumbled to find the right words.

"What about her?" He urged you to continue.

"I'm jealous," you groaned, your arms holding in to the other, "I'm jealous that...she's taking the person that I love the most from me."

His eyes widened. "You, you like me?"

You nodded, "And I know that you don't feel the same, so I'll just go."

Lucifer grabbed your arm before you could walk away, facing away, "What if I do feel the same?"

The next thing you knew, the fallen angel gently pulled you into a kiss.