Hold Me - Fumikage Tokoyami x Reader |BNHA|

Hi I'm having personal life issues and I made this kind of angsty. It's mostly fluff tho.

Platonic birb boi times.

∆∆∆

Six days. It has been six days since you've shown up to class and Tokoyami was starting to get worried. He and you have been best friends since you both were little and, having known you for so long, he knows you wouldn't miss more than two school days in a row.

After school, Tokoyami walked to your dorm to check up on you. For six days straight, no one has seen you or even heard from you. Normally, you'd text Fumikage at least once a day.

He arrived at your dorm and knocked, only to be met with complete silence. He knocked again only to have the same answer. Sighing, Tokoyami's hand moved to the doorknob to find that your door was unlocked.

Aside from the sun barely coming through the closed curtains, your room was completely dark. Clothes and papers were strewn around and your bed was a mess. And on that bed sat you, sitting in the middle of it, your face hidden in your knees.

"Y/N." Fumikage said almost inaudibly. The bird boy walked to where you sat and gently placed a hand on your shoulder.

Your body tensed as you felt the sudden contact. You removed your face from your knees and looked at Tokoyami. As soon as he saw a glint from tears on your cheeks, Fumikage sat next to you and pulled you into a warm embrace, your head on his chest.

"What's wrong?" He asked, on of his hands gently playing with your hair. You sniffled and told him.

Having known Tokoyami for so long, you knew that you could trust him with anything and he would immediately make you feel better. Happier.

The two of you exchanged glances after you caught him up on your troubles. You smiled buried your face in the bird boy's shoulder.

"Tokoyami. Can...can you just hold me for a while?" You asked, to which he nodded.

∆∆∆