Junko Enoshima x Fem!Reader LEMON | Danganronpa

Requested <3

WARNING: Spoilers ⚠️

(My first time writing girl on girl smut oh shit)

•••

Junko Enoshima, the mastermind behind this killing game at Hope's Peak Academy. Many of your friends have died because of her wanting to spread despair. You hated her for doing this, but you couldn't do anything about it. Because you are her girlfriend.

You had known about Junko's entire plan and she had literally forced you to act like a 'normie' with Mukuro acting as the crazy sister. You knew people where going to die, however you didn't expect to develop bonds with the Ultimate Despair's victims.

Now, it was after Celeste's execution. You felt empty, who wouldn't be after 7 of their friends DIED? After everyone had left the trial room, you stayed behind due to a note Junko had left for you during the investigation.

'Stay after the trial for a surprise;)'

Not even a minute after the others had left, your pink-haired girlfriend popped out and hugged you.

"Hiya baby." She whispered into your ear before giggling. Her soft lips met yours in a sudden, passionate kiss.

When she pulled away, you gave her a look of hate and guilt.

"Junko, seriously? Right after an execution?" You knew she wanted to have sex, but a few minutes after Celeste was burned alive?

Junko's lips trailed kisses from your jaw to your shirt's neckline before she ripped the unnecessary fabric off. She never answered your question, she was on a mission. Whatever Junko wanted, she'll get. And right now, she wanted her girlfriend begging for release.

You sighed as you gave up trying to reason with her. You let her unclip your bra and throw it across the room before pulling away. The evil woman roughly yanked her own top and bra down to fully expose her breasts. Junko grabbed your body and threw you to the floor, before straddling your waist.

She planted another rough kiss while one of her manicured hands slid into your pants and underwear, her index finger slowly rubbing your clit. You moaned into the kiss as Junko plunged her tongue into your mouth, instantly gaining dominance. Junko's finger moved faster until you were whimpering into the Ultimate Despair's mouth. Before you came, your girlfriend's a finger stopped as she pulled away from your shaking body.

"Sorry Y/N, but you know I get bored easily." Her voice sounded extremely seductive as she ripped off yours and her remaining clothes. She sat on the floor in front of you and lifted one of her legs over yours. Your leg on the opposite side moved over hers. Your pussy rubbed against hers for a split second, causing you to moan lowly.

Junko grinned as she rolled her hips, rubbing your sensitive area with hers once again. This continued for a while before Junko's moans got louder. Suddenly, her body jolted and as her orgasm hit her. Her hand covered her mouth as she violently shook, her pussy still grinding against yours. Her clear cum mixed with your arousal as Junko's grinding became faster, trying to get you off. She panted as she felt her sensitive womanhood throb, already close to a second orgasm. One of her warm hands held onto yours as the two of you came at the same time. You rubbed your clit, drawing out your own high.

You and Junko panted as you both stopped all movements and just stared at each other before the pink-haired mastermind grinned and kissed you once again. She pulled away quickly and stood up, grabbing your clothes and placing them next you.

"Okay, you can go back to your room. See after the next trial, sweetie."

•••