Long Distance - Denki Kaminari x Reader | BNHA

Bro I'm a sucker for LDR stories but it's just making me sad that I'm single

Anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SON ;-; ❤️

Highly recommend listening to the song above while reading!
•••

Denki and you had met via Instagram. You had followed him since you saw him in YouTube clips of UA's Sport Festival. One day, he followed you back and started sending random comments in your posts such as: "cutie❤️", "u take all my uwus", or sometimes just an emoji or two.

Eventually, he sent you a DM where he asked if you had Snapchat. You told him your username and added each other. Since then, the two of you had been sending hilarious selfies or memes to the other. One night, he manned up and sent a message to you.

It read, "So like we've been friends for a while and I was wondering if you'd like to be more than that??"

You replied asking the knockoff-Pikachu if he was asking you out, to which he replied with a "yea".

Of course, you accepted.

The two of you had considered yourself a couple for about 5 months now, but have never met in person due to living in different countries.

However, your parents surprised you with tickets to Japan. You were too excited to not tell Kaminari during your video call that night; upon receiving the news, the dork almost started crying.

A few days later, at 4 in the morning, you officially boarded your flight. After a tiring and annoyingly long flight, you stood at baggage claim and texted Denki where you were. As you picked up your luggage, you felt someone sneak up behind you and gently pulled on your shoulder, causing you to turn and be met with Kaminari's insanely-pretty eyes.

"Denki!" You gasped and lunged into his embrace. He chuckled and hugged back, his face nuzzling into your shoulder.

"Hi baby." He whispered, his voice muffled by your shirt.

"Hi." You replied, trying to keep in the tears that threatened to fall.

~

The two of you had spent the entire day together. You went to a small ramen shop and shopped at random stores. Just one day down from your trip.

Now, you were back in your hotel. You laid on your side, your lower half laying straight on the bed as Denki's head rested on your stomach. He played with your legs as you messed with his hair.

"I love you." He said out of the blue, looking to your face. He smiled and leaned into your hand, still in his hair.

You smiled and shifted to peck his lips before muttering, "I love you more."

Kaminari giggled, "Not possible, honey."

•••

༄Tips༄
https://ko-fi.com/kayleekat