Mello NSFW Alphabet | Death Note

Bc I found the Death Note musical and it made rewatch the anime (also in both Japanese and English, Rem's voice in the musical is GODLY like seriously just listen to When Love Comes and Mortals & Fools)

Also I'm 1000% down to make a Matt version because Matt Supremacy....

•••

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

He's definitely not the best at aftercare. He knows it's important, especially after the shit he is capable of doing in bed, but the most comforting he can make himself do is gently petting and playing with his partner's hair.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

His - Probably his arms if he had to choose? Or his hands.

Yours - Literally every facial detail. He keeps trying to find a way to express how beautiful you are, but somehow fucks up his wording every time.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

Pretty watery, not gonna lie. But at least it tastes sweet because of all the chocolate he eats.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

He's DEFINITELY considered having a threesome with Matt.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

He's a few one night stands and alleyway blowjobs and no one can convince me otherwise.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

Extremely basic, but missionary is a classic. You can't beat it.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

Dead serious.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

Carpet DOES match the drapes, but he trims it. Gets uncomfortable when you wear a shit ton of leather.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

Mello has his moments. If it's a special occasion like a birthday or anniversary, he'll bring out rose petals and a few candles.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)

He rarely has the urge to jack off. His sex drive is lower than average.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)

He's got a little thing for Shibari.

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)

Bedroom or Living room of his or his partner's place.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)

His partner wearing lingerie. Also, y'all should know that chocolate is an aphrodisiac-

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

Ball gags because he likes hearing his partner's moans. Why would he silence his favorite sound?

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

A GOD at giving, but he prefers receiving just because he thinks the same way of his partner's skill to give him head.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

Literally, always rough. Even if he starts slow, his animalistic instincts kick in.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

Happens all the time.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)

Mello's down for literally almost anything to do with sex. Even if it's risky.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

Two. Although, if he wasn't feeling too good that day, it might just be one. He also can last around 30-50 minutes.

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)

He owns a vibrator and a small whip to use on his partner, but that's it.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

Oh boy if he's pissed off or jealous, it's teasing central, honey.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

He's not the loud one, he makes his partner loud. Low moans that sound almost like growls and the occasional "fuck-" is the best you're gonna get out of him.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)

Surprisingly, he's not the biggest fan of the whole "chocolate on his or his partner's body" thing. Solely because it's still sticky after sex.

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)

A little bigger than 6.5 inches. And he's proud of that.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)

Like I said earlier, below average.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

He's used to hitting it and running, so it'll take him at least an hour to feel tired enough to sleep.

•••

Donations
https://ko-fi.com/kayleekat