Baby Daddy - Sebastian x Reader | Stardew Valley*

S/N = Son's Name

•••

You woke up at your usual 6am. You expected your husband, Sebastian, to be at his desk, rushing through his work assignments for the day, but he was nowhere to be seen. You got out of bed and scoured the house for the loner. You checked your newborn son's room. S/N was wide awake, stretching his tiny limbs.

At the sight of your son, you smiled and gingerly picked him up, supporting him with your arm.

"Hi babyboy! You're so cheerful today!" You spoke in a softer voice than normal, "Let's go find your daddy."

Your son feebly grabbed at your hand as you walked onto the porch.

You immediately noticed a dark figure in the crops, attempting to pull a potato out of the ground. Instantly, you knew that was your lovely husband. He never was the best harvesting crops.

"You still suck at farming." You called out to him.

Sebastian paused and turned his head to look at you. He stood up straight and responded, "I wanted to do something nice for you. You always do everything on the farm and regularly feeding S/N. I don't want you to feel overworked. I'm your husband, it's only fair that I help out is much as I can."

You smiled and went down the stairs to join him in the garden.

Upon getting closer, Sebastian returned your expression and leaned down to place a kiss on S/N's squishy cheek.

The baby's smile widened at the sight of his father. Sebastian chuckled and gently tickled the baby's belly, "Hey little man. You been good this morning?"

You giggled and placed a hand in Sebastian's shoulder.

"Y'know, if you want to help me on the farm, you could always feed and water the animals. You're a lil too weak for harvestin'."

Sebastian feigned offension before leaning in to kiss you. Pulling away he responded, laughing,

"Yeah, I don't know how you do that everyday."

•••