Haze - bonten!Haruchiyo Sanzu x Reader | Tokyo Revengers*

MDNI

Sorry for the abrupt ending :( I've been sittin' on this for months & had no clue how to end it. I think I'm giving myself burnout, but I'm so happy with the first half so y'all deserve to see it.

Cw: DRUGS, Mention of mixing drugs with alcohol. DO NOT DO THIS AT HOME or else Sanzu will be upset (and u'll meet god).

 DO NOT DO THIS AT HOME or else Sanzu will be upset (and u'll meet god)

The sun felt like it was burning your skin. You squinted your eyes as they tried to open, noticing your head was on someone's bare chest. You slowly lifted yourself up and looked down at the body under you, the scars and pink hair of Sanzu giving away his identity. He was still fast asleep and lightly snoring. You sigh and rolled onto your back. Your hand rubbed the sleep from your eyes as you stared at the ceiling.

Your mind felt fuzzy, but after a moment of racking through your memories, you pieced together what happened last night. Most of Bonten's higher-ups - aside from Mikey and Kakucho - liked to get together after work and have a drink. You accompanied them, of course. However, ever since the previous teenage delinquents fell from grace and turned to crime, Sanzu made it a habit to have some kind of pill on him at all times. The next thing you knew, Haru and you were clinging to each other and had seemingly gone home together. It didn't look like much happened after that, seeing as you were still fully clothed and Sanzu was only missing a shirt.

Groaning, you got out of bed and stumbled into the en-suite bathroom, running cold water in the sink to splash on your face. You slurped up a second handful before turning the faucet off and drying off. You sighed and surveyed your face in the mirror, leaning on the sink. You still looked tired and your hair could do with some brushing.

In the other room, Sanzu crossed his arm over his face, annoyed at the sun hitting him. He slowly blinked awake. The first thing he registered was that the other side of the bed looked like someone else had slept with him. He rolled onto his stomach and pressed the side of his face into the pillow.

His eyes moved to you as you walked back into the room. He smirked, "Hey~"

You nodded, "Sanzu." Sitting on the side of the bed, you grabbed your phone from the nightstand and began to slip on your shoes.

The gangster whined, "Don't leave~ Last night was so fun!"

"I had a stupid lapse in judgement." You spat back, Haru rolling his eyes in response.

"You work with the scariest motherfuckers in Japan. That's more stupid."

He watched as you stood back up and ran your fingers through hair. You smoothed down your clothes and grabbed your phone once more, looking for someone to take you home.

Sanzu shifted onto his side and shot you an incredulous look. "The fuck do you think you're going?"

"Home."

Despite immediately feeling dizzy as he sat up, Sanzu slid closer to you. He stood on his knees as his hand gripped your wrist, slowly pulling it down to make you look at him. His bright eyes looked into yours.

"Stay."

You glared back at him, "I'm not staying, Sanzu. Last night shouldn't have happened."

"But it did." You swore his grip got a little tighter. "I liked being that close to you. Being this close to you."

"I'm not gonna get high with you every day just because you liked it."

"Not asking you to. Just want to be that close to you." He smirked, "You played with my hair. No one's touched me like that in decades. I loved it."

You lifted your brow in suspicion. "I'm surprised you remember that much considering you're almost always on something."

"I remember it all. No matter how many things I take, I remember everything. It felt so good. I wanna be touched like that every day. Only by you."

You tried to pull your arm from his grasp. "I really should go home-"

"No!" Sanzu's light eyes widened. "Don't leave."

"Sanzu-"

"At least let me make breakfast for you." He pleaded.

"Knowing you, you'd probably roofie it or something."

His brows furrowed in offense. "I'm not always on drugs, Y/N."

"You are at work."

"Only at work." He cut in, words sharp as knives. "I'm not always high."

You sighed and pursed your lips, realizing you wouldn't win this argument. "Fine, but I'm supervising you."