Tentacles - Erik X Reader | Seduce Me*

Don't kill me Michaela.

MDNI
||||||

Let's just get to the point, you were watching tentacle porn.

You knew that it was a bit weird considering that your incubus fiancé actually has tentacle powers. But hey, it wasn't your fault for it to be hot.

Although you have been watching these kinds of videos for a while, this was the first time you didn't wear headphones, thunking that no one else was home.

Turns out, you thought wrong.

"Princess? What are you watching?"

The sound of Erik's voice made you jump, almost falling out of your chair, and closed the laptop hoping that he wouldn't notice what you were watching.

"N-nothing!" You stuttered, cheeks burning with embarrassment.

"Oh really? Then you wouldn't mind if I looked up something on your laptop then?" He said, a smug smirk appearing on his face.

'Oh shit.' You thought.

Erik slowly strided towards your chair and picked up your hand to place a gentle kiss on it.

"You know princess, if you wanted to have fun with tentacles, you could've just asked me~"

"Wait. How did you know that it was about tentacles?"

"I didn't. But now I do." You could see Erik's smirk get wider as his face leaned closer to yours and captured your lips in a heated kiss. You could feel Erik wrap his arms around your body, pick you up, and lead you towards the bed.

"I hope your ready for some fun, Princess~"