Karkat Vantas x chubby!Reader |Homestuck|

Angsty as fuck boi

Kinda hitting close to home​ for me cuz I am overweight but oh well. You know you're fat when your stomach is the same size as Texas (like Author)

C/H = Chum Handle

∆∆∆

You stood in your bathroom, shirt pulled up to see your stomach. You sighed as you sucked in. Ever since you were born, you were chubby. And you hated it.

How you wished you could just lose the weight, but no matter what you did, it wouldn't go away.

You fixed your clothing to hide your stomach once again and walked into your room, getting on your computer.

Suddenly, your friend started pestering you.

carcinoGeneticist starting pestering C/H

CG: HEY FUCKASS.

CH: Hey Karkat.

CG: WHAT'S WRONG.

CH: Nothing.

CG: BULLSHIT.

CH: *sigh* Really Karkat. I'm fine.

CG: SEE. YOU'RE GETTING DEFENCIVE. AND YOU ALWAYS CALL ME "KARKLES" UNLESS SOMETHING'S UP.

You sighed and ended the chat. Karkat has been your friend, or moirail you guess, for a few years. You met when you were 13 because of Sburb. And you have always been close since. Especially because he's considered a mutant due to his blood color.

'Red bloods stick together, you know?'

Knowing Karkat, he wouldn't stop pestering you about your problem. And he wasn't.

CG: ANSWER ME Y/N

CG: I KNOW YOU'RE THERE

CG: FUCKASS

You sighed again and decided to answer him.

CH: Ok fine. It's...my body. I'm fat, Karkat. And I hate it. No matter what I do, it won't go away.

carcinoGeneticist ceased pestering C/H

This confused you. Why would he...

Suddenly, a knock on your front door broke you from your thoughts. You got up and went to the door, opening it to find Karkat standing there, worried.

"Hey, uh, Jade helped me get here but..." The troll hugged you. The embrace was tight, but not suffocating. It felt comforting.

You hugged back, your head resting on his shoulder.

"You're not fat, Y/N. Your beautiful. You are the only person who understands and accepts me. I care about you." He said, sniffling between sentences.

Karkat released you from the hug. You saw red tears streaming down his face.

"No amount of words can express how much I want to see you happy." He choked out.

Tears threatening to fall from you, you reached up to wipe away Karkat's red ones.

You looked into his eyes and pulled him into another hug.

"Thank you."

∆∆∆

This was shit and rushed. I know.

Various x Reader *REWRITE IN PROGRESS*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें