Yukito Kunisaki x Reader | Air*

You always get off work around the same time you need to pick your brother up from school.

How you manage to get there in time is a complete mystery.

You ran as fast as you could, until you crashed into someone.

"Sorry about that." The man said, holding his hand out to help you up.

You took the hand and got up." I'm the one that should apologize. Sorry, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." You replied.

" I'm Yukito, by the way." The man said.

" Y/N."

" Why were you running?"

" I have to pick up my brother, but my shift usually runs a little late so I always have to rush over here. Who are you waiting for?" You asked.

" This girl that I live with."

"She's lucky." You muttered, hoping Yukito didn't hear that.

" Wh-? Please don't get any ideas! I just live with her!" He yelled.

" Y/N! Let's go."  Your brother said, walking over to you and Yukito.

" Hey Yukito! Ready to go?" A blonde girl said, running over to him, but trips and falls flat on her face.

Your brother giggles a little and said, " Hey Misuzu, why are you such a klutz?"

You could see tears starting to form in her eyes. You whacked your brother on the head, causing him to fall on the ground.

Misuzu giggled and then walked to Yukito.

" Wanna walk with us?" Yukito asked you as your brother started to stand up.

"Sure." You replied.

After Yukito had dropped Misuzu off at her house, he continued you to your place, your brother silently trailing behind.

Reaching your house, your brother went inside, leaving you with Yukito.

" Hey um, random question, so feel free to say no, but do you wanna go out some time? Just the two of us?" Yukito nervously asked.

You chuckled, "Sure."

Suddenly, heard a loud crash followed by your brother calling for you.

"Well, I gotta go see what he broke this time. Bye Yukito." You said, quickly pecking his cheek before entering your house, leaving him dumbfounded outside.

" They look just like that woman in the sky."