Date Me - Bakugo x fan!Reader | BNHA

•••

Well....that wasn't how your English class was supposed to go.

Before class officially began, everyone was talking amongst themselves. You know, the normal stuff. Except, Kirishima accidentally let it slip that you were a fan of your own classmate, Katsuki Bakugo, and had a large crush on the explosive blonde.

And, of course, he said to the whole Bakusquad, including Bakugo. Unfortunately, you couldn't hide your embarrassment due to class starting not even one minute later.

For the rest of the day, you tried your best to hide from Katsuki.

It was now the end of the day. As you were putting some of your things into your locker, you heard someone call out your name. Closing your locker, your E/C eyes met crimson ones. The man you've been trying to avoid for today, forever if you got lucky, left barely an inch between the two of you.

Sighing, you spoke, "If you're here just to make fun of me for liking you, you can leave. I think I've already gotten enough shit talk from myself."

"Date me." Katsuki said, grabbing your wrist before you had the chance to walk away from him.

His statement caused your mind to stop for a second.

"I-I'm sorry. What?"

Bakugo scoffed, "God you're dumb. If you really wanna be my girlfriend, then we're dating now." He explained, leaving you more confused.

"T-this isn't a joke, right? You're actually okay with that? I don't wanna force to do anything if you're serious."

Bakugo let go of your wrist and looked into your eyes.

"I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it."

Your heart seemed to have taken over your actions, because after Katsuki said that, you moved closer to place a quick kiss on his cheek.

"Well then, boyfriend, wanna walk home together?" Your asked, smirking at the blonde's blushing face.

It was obvious that Bakugo was trying to calm his racing heart down. His arm that clutched the bag over his shoulder twitched as he nodded, looking at the ground.

"Y-yeah."

•••

Tips
https://ko-fi.com/kayleekat