NSFW Alphabet - Hawks (Keigo Takami) | BNHA

•••

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

LOVES cuddling his partner. Especially is he was pretty rough (which is quite often). And will always praise them.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

His - his wings (obviously). They're his quirk.

Partner - Thighs. He loves how soft they are and likes to rub his hands across his s/o's skin when their legs wrap around his waist.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

Pretty thick and there's always a lot of it. He can cum for like 2 minutes.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

He kinda wants to fly up in the sky with partner and just fuck in the sky, but he knows that there's nowhere to hide up there and can VERY easily get caught. Not good for his hero duty if that happens.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

He has had very few one night stands, but it has happened. Keigo also knows that not every person he sleeps with has the same likes/dislikes, so he will have to learn how to please whomever he is with.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

Prefers missionary, but occasionally would look up some more interesting positions. Just to keep things interesting.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

Sometimes, Hawks will crack a joke, if the mood calls for it. If the situation isn't the best timing for a smart remark, then he'll be serious.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

He trims often.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

Although he can be pretty rough at times, Hawks will also be pretty romantic. He will light candles sometimes. There might be rose petals. He will also spoil his partner during the act.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)

When he was younger (teenager), he'd have the urge to jack off almost every other day. Now that he's in his early 20s, he does still have his urges, but his sex drive has definitely become more reasonable.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)

Loves when his partner wears sexy outfits and likes to incorporate role play into that. He's also really into edging.

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)

Keigo really likes to have sex in the shower/bath. Of course, reality and not wanting to pay a huge water bill causes him to limit how often he has shower sex.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)

If his partner is in a revealing outfit or wearing something to initiate a bit of roleplay. (Likes a maid uniform, etc.)

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

Nothing that will 100% hurt his partner, like knife/bloodplay.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

Personally doesn't mind giving and/or receiving. He is really good at giving though.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

Most of the time, he's pretty fast.  He does have his moments where he can go slower. Like if he had a bad day or it's a special occasion.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

Happens all of the time. Hey, he's a hero. He's a busy guy.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)

Whatever his partner wants, as long as it's not too dangerous, he's down for it.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

About 3 rounds before he's out for the count. He also can last about 30-50 minutes before cumming.

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)

He DEFINITELY owns toys, he just doesn't use them on himself.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

Surprisingly, he doesn't really like to tease. Sometimes it's because of the time limit he has during a quick session or just because he wants to get straight to the action.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

Not too loud, he does moan lowly. However, it's at the pitch where no one will hear it if their in the next room.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)

He likes head pats after a good time. ;)

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)

About 7 inches and a slight curve to the left. One prominent vein on the side.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)

About average. He definitely has the urge to at least jack off twice a week, but it never gets in the way of more important things like work.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

It depends on a few things. 1) how much sleep he got the day before/if he had a nap and 2) how rough he was. Sometimes it's 5 minutes. Sometimes it's 3 hours. Ya never know.