Red Lace - Tetta Kisaki x Reader LEMON | Tokyo Revengers*

Crossposted to Ao3 & dlscenarios on Tumblr (pls send TokRev requests to that Tumblr)

Cw: POST TIMESKIP, Smut, p0rn with VERY little plot, lingerie kink, very light assplay + one (1) spank, use of the words cock + dick, birthday blowjob for the birthday boy 😌

Currently listening to icp while writing bc why not—

•••

After finally getting all of the strings of your new red lingerie set in place, all you had to do was sit on the bed and wait for Kisaki to come home.

It didn't take long for your lovely husband to walk through the door and call out for you. He walked into your shared bedroom and paused at the sight of you, cross-legged on the edge of the bed, eager smile adorning your beautiful face.

You stood and made your way over to him, "Happy birthday, Tetta."

Your hands held on to his as you let your husband take in your appearance. Kisaki smirked, "Red looks so good on you, babe."

His hands moved from their hold on yours down to squeeze your ass, giving one cheek a rough little slap, before continuing up to rest on your hips.

You could feel how turned on he had gotten from just seeing you like this. You let out a sultry giggle, pressed a soft kiss to Tetta's lips and slowly slid down to your knees.

You wasted no time undoing his belt, unzipping his pants and palming him through the fabric. You gave him the trademark puppy dog eyes as you lowered his pants and boxers, finding him already insatiably hard.

"I just got home and you're already thirsting over my cock—" Kisaki was cut off by a moan as you wrapped hand around him, stroking painfully slow, "You know just how to push my buttons, baby."

You smirked again and began inserting his cock into your mouth, moaning yourself. Tetta's breath hitched, sharp gray eyes never leaving your form as your lips met the base of his dick.

Pulling back, you created a steady rhythm as your husband's hand wrapped itself into your hair.

It wasn't long before Kisaki's groans grew more frequent, telling you he was going to cum soon.

You pulled off of him, resorting to stroking him with your hand and kissing his skin around his cock. "Y'wanna cum in my mouth, baby?" You asked, to which he quickly nodded.

You took him into your mouth once again. The second your lips met the base again, Kisaki let out an even louder groan as his cum flowed down your throat.

Releasing him after he was finished, Tetta grabbed your arm to help you stand before he picked up and gently threw you into the bed.

"Don't think we're finished just yet, doll."

•••