Viktor x chubby!Reader | Yuri On Ice

Requested :)
••••

You sighed as you watched your boyfriend of 5 years, Viktor Nikiforov, exit the rink. His student, Yuri Katsuki, following soon after. Viktor immediately walked up to you and grabbed your slightly chubby hand before kissing the back of it.

"Ready to go, love?" He asked. You nodded and stood. As the two of you left, you saw Yuri wink at Viktor from the corner of you eye.

Once you got back to your shared house, you flopped down onto the couch. Viktor chuckled and joined you after taking his shoes and jacket off. The retired Russian skater gently stroked your hair as you flipped through channels on the TV in front of you.

Makkachin laid down on the floor, right by the couch. The poodle stared at Viktor as if telling him to "just do it". The gray-haired male sighed. He has been planning on proposing to you for a while, but hasn't decided on how. He likes the idea of a fancy restaurant, or in a park at night, maybe take you on trip to another country and propose there. He has been trying to choose between those options for about 7 months. Another factor to think about was if any of his locations were going to make you feel uncomfortable or pressured into accepting.

While instructing Yuri earlier that evening, he had asked on the black-haired skater's opinion. All Yuri said back was, "No matter what, I'm sure they'll say yes. You've been together for 5 years. If they were to say no, I'm sure they would've left you years ago."

Back in the present, Viktor looked down at you, smiling at the most important person in his life. God, he can't wait for you to be Y/N Nikiforov.

"Y/N." He muttered, not intending to say it out loud. You looked up to your boyfriend with curiosity in your eyes.

Viktor started to panic internally. Well, there's no turning back now.

"I was going to make this special, but I just can't wait." He moves your head off his lap. As you sat up on the couch, Viktor walked over to his jacket by the front door and grabbed a box out the pocket. He walked back to you and got down on one knee, presenting the ring inside the tiny box.

"Y/N, we have been together for years and I have been thinking about our future. I want you to be Mrs. Nikiforov. So, you will make me the happiest man alive and marry me?"

It's amazing how wide your smile got once he said those words. The words you've been wanting to say for years.

Nodding, you slid from the couch to hug your now-fiancé. Viktor hugged you back before pulling away to slide the ring onto your finger. You looked up and stared into Viktor's blue eyes, incredibly happy to be marrying him.

•••