Fake Boyfriend - Dabi x Reader | BNHA

Send BNHA requests on mhascenarios on Tumblr

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Send BNHA requests on mhascenarios on Tumblr

27. Help me I'm being hit on at a bar please be my fake boyfriend for a second

•••

Dabi's blue eyes watched as you left the League's hideout for a night out in the town. Ever since everyone had to vacate their old hideout, quite a few of the members went out occasionally to get drunk and fuck around. It was mostly you and Dabi.

Ever since he joined, you had become the 'apple of his eye' so to speak. You intrigued him, so he quickly became your friend.

When you left, Dabi assumed to drink at the bar not that far away from the new hideout, said black-haired villain went back to focusing on whatever he was doing before noticing you.

However, an hour later, he got a text from you.

Y/N:
come here now
Help

He didn't need to be told again. He left the hideout and ran to the bar the League always went to. When he got there, he saw you hiding in a dark alley beside the building. Upon seeing him, you immediately hugged him. You were shaking and hid your face in his chest. Your hand held Dabi's shirt tightly.

"T-there's a guy in there. He's giving me bad vibes. Just pretend to be my boyfriend, Dabi." Your voice was shaky. This guy must have tried to harass you.

Of course, Dabi agreed to your plan and held your hand as he walked you into the bar. The door hadn't even closed when a man that seemed to be in his forties approached the two of you.

"Where'd ya go, babe? I missed ya." He said, his hand immediately reaching for your thigh. Before he could put his hands on you, Dabi pulled you closer to his side.

"Back off. She's my girlfriend." Your villainous savior spat to the creep.

The middle-aged drunkard just laughed and held his hands up defensively. "Hey man, I was just playin'. Not my fault the bitch is a hottie."

Something about this guy, that had made a villain tremble just moments before, calling Dabi's friend a bitch made him snap. The hand that wasn't holding yours immediately lit with blue flames.

"You wanna repeat that, buddy?" Dabi smirked.

"Yeah, the slut beside you is fuckin' hot. Too bad she's your bitch. I would treat her so much better."

Your fake boyfriend quickly pushed you behind him and punched the man in the nose. With a nasty crack, the older man's nose shattered and his body fell back. A dangerous amount of blood gushed from his nose and mouth and his eyes were stuck wide.

Dabi had killed him while defending you.

"Who the fuck do you think you are? Human trash like you should just die." Your savior said to the body. Dabi kisses your cheek as you smiled at him.

"Thank you." You whispered before the two of you held hands and walked back to the hideout.

•••