Isaac x modern!Reader | The Blood of Madam Giselle

Haven't seen any fanfics of this manwha yet but I know people do be simping for Isaac.

If you don't know this story, you can read it on a bunch of manwha sites. If you prefer one over another, you do you boo. I found it because it was a Lezhin ad, so.... Also, bit of a warning for people who are going to read the actual manwha, there's sex and nudity in it. There won't be any in this oneshot though.

•••

How long had Isaac been like this? Hopelessly roaming around, homeless ever since Giselle had past away. She had lived a long life, but with Isaac being immortal, he knew that day would come. Now, he didn't even know where he was. He had fed on rats from alleyways and taken shelter at abandoned buildings for years.

Isaac had watched the world around change over the years. His appearance resembled a kid again, meaning that he was starving. As the years rolled on, it became more difficult to find food. Although he wasn't necessarily happy about it, he'd had to resort to killing someone a few times.

As he walked through a small neighborhood, he looked longingly at all of the house. God, he wished he could live in on of those.

On the porch of one of the houses, was when he saw you. You say on the bench on your porch, focused on your phone. Something about you had Isaac stop in his tracks. He felt compelled to approach you. Maybe even ask for your help.

Isaac walked slowly onto your yard, a weak "E-excuse me" leaving him. You looked up from your phone, eyes widening. He blood all over his clothes. You immediately assumed he was hurt.

You quickly stepped off of your porch and approached him.

"Are you okay? What's with the blood?" You asked, looking him over to see if there were any wounds.

"I-I'm hungry." He said, gently grasping your wrists, looking longingly at your skin. Suddenly, he lost his composure and bit into your arm. Isaac's grip tightened when you tried to yank your arms away from him. Yet, you didn't scream for help. You were too shocked, eyes not looking away from this man's mouth on your arm.

~~~

It had been around a month since Isaac had bitten you. He apologized after detaching and turned to walk away, muttering a "thank you". However, you grabbed onto his loose and torn shirt before asking what he was. He was...basically a vampire. A few hundred years ago, he was won in auction. In the house who had purchased him, he was imprisoned and tortured. His life had been hell until he met a woman named Giselle.

Long story short, you let him live with you, as long as he drank your blood moderately. As long as he wasn't starving, he should be fine. Unfortunately, your house was a little small and, not wanting Isaac to sleep on the couch since he was a guest and Isaac protesting that you should sleep in your own bed, the two of you had to share a bed.

Although, it wasn't that bad. Isaac had a habit of cuddling up to you and, after getting used to it, it felt nice.

Tonight, Isaac laid in your shared bed, wrapped in blankets. And yes, the scene was adorable. After you got ready, you joined him. As soon as your head hit the pillow, your black-haired, immortal bedmate wrapped his arms around your waist, nuzzling into your neck. What you didn't expected was an "I love you" coming from him, placing a gentle kiss on your shoulder immediately after.

Stunned, you gently ran a hand up and down his back, your nails lightly scratching him. In a matter of minutes, Isaac fell asleep. Upon feeling his grip on your shirt slightly loosen and hearing his even breathing, you sighed.

"I love you too, Isaac."

•••

Tips
https://ko-fi.com/kayleekat