Sailor Uranus x Fem!Reader //Sailor Moon//

A/N: I'M FINALLY POSTING IT. Also, it's been a while since I've seen or done anything Sailor Moon related, so if Haruka is ooc, I'm sorry.

∆∆∆

38.

That's how many fans came up Haruka.

You and Haruka have been friends for years. You knew almost everything about her. Yes, you knew she's a girl.

Today, you wanted to finally confess your feelings towards her, but of course, she has fans who thinks she's the 'hottest guy they've ever seen'.

You rolled your eyes as number 39 approached the two of you.

"I was wondering if we could hang out sometime." The fan asked Haruka.

"Will it be just the two of us~?" The female replied, causing the fan to blush.

It was at this point that you had enough.

"Sorry, but this guy and I have something important to do right now." You butted in, gently nudging Haruka with your elbow.

"O-oh I'm so sorry." The fan replied before turning around and walling away from the two of you.

"Aw~ Is Y/N jealous?" Haruka teased.

You sighed.

"Actually, I wanted to tell you something important." You replied, looking into the tall female's eyes.

"I'm all ears." She said, smiling at you.

A smile that you love and wish to see forever.

"I-I love you, Haruka Tenou." You stated, looking away when you did.

"I love you too." You heard her reply before her lips were touching yours in a quick yet sweet kiss.

You eyes widened at the contact.

When she pulled away, Haruka held both of your hands in hers

"And you don't have to be jealous of my fans."

This caused you to blush.

"I-I'm not jealous!"

∆∆∆

Next:

>> Kurapika x Reader {Part 2}

>> Orias x Reader LEMON

>> Travis Valkrum x Reader LEMON