Yamato Kurosawa x Reader | Say "I Love You"

42. I'm going to save you from the terrible date you're having

AAAAA THIS FANDOMS DEAD BUT OH WELL

•••

Yamato saving you from a stalker by pretending to be your boyfriend was definitely something you were grateful for. Emphasis on "pretending". Yep. Just an act to get you safely away from your stalker. However, you can't deny that you liked pretending to be dating the most popular guy in school.

Anyway, you were currently sitting in a café with some guy from your school that had asked you out. Of course, you agreed.

Unfortunately, not only was he 30 minutes late, he had supposedly "left his wallet at home", forcing you to pay once your date was over. Over the course of the hour you'd been sitting across from him at your table, you noticed he kept glancing to a table occupied by a group of women.

While your date was ogling them, you pulled out your phone, hidden under the table, and texted Yamato, asking if he could come to the café and save you from "this dumbass known as your 'date'".

How could he say no?

Upon walking in, your savior saw you, hand on face, bored and not really listening to whatever your date was saying.

"Yamato!" You called him over, perking up at the sight of him. The tall man waltzed over to your table and gently grabbed your wrist, making you stand up. He swiftly guided you to exit the café, successfully abandoning the poor excuse of a date in there.

The two of you walked to a nearby park and you contently sighed, smiling brightly.

You turned to your friend and spoke, "Thanks for coming. I know it was a pretty short notice but it means a lot."

Yamato placed his hand on your shoulder, lightly squeezing.

"No problem," he chuckled before continuing, "Hey, at least you trust enough to keep saving you!"

You joined him in lighthearted laughter, "Yeah, I guess I do. Not my fault you wouldn't leave me alone 'til I got your number."

Playing with the strap to your bag, you couldn't help but to get lost in his eyes. Cliche, am I right? Well, he seemed to return the gaze, smiling as he focused on your E/C eyes.

Suddenly, a thought popped into Yamato's mind.

"How about I take you on a real date?"

•••

mmmmh this is so bad bc I feel burnt out but I got nostalgic bc I found the bracelet I bought from this anime (even tho it recently broke but I'm getting a new one)

Tips
https://ko-fi.com/kayleekat