Cheater - Sollux x Reader //Homestuck//

Happy 4/13 (and Friday the 13th)

Edit above made by: ME!! (Surprisingly)

∆∆∆

Ever since you had met the trolls, it's been...weird. I mean you, being a human, living even remotely close to a troll. Who wouldn't consider that weird?

Did you care personally? No.

When you got to know them, everyone seemed relatively nice. Aside from Eridan. Fuck him.

Anyways, you were currently at your friend, or as they'd say 'moirail's', place.

Your friend being none other than Sollux Captor.

What were doing? It's obvious.

Playing video games.

At the moment, the two of you were playing a called Overwatch.

And oh boy, was Sollux determined to beat you.

"Dammit Sollux, let me heal IN PEACE!" You exclaimed, mashing the buttons for your character to move.

"Hmm let me think about it. NOPE." The yellow-blood said, pressing one button to officially kill you.

You threw your controller and groaned loudly at your loss.

"Fuckin' hell. I call hacks." You said, looking to Sollux. To which he just scoffed and set down his controller.

"Maybe your the one hacking, Y/N. I 2imply ju2t did what I had to."  He replied poking your cheek.

You just sent a death glare to the troll.

"Fuck you, Captor."

"Love you too." The yellow blood said while turning off the game.

Sollux turned to look at you.

"You know, you'd be cute....if you actually won again2t me."

Then, he picked your cheek. Since he has a forked tongue and all, it felt fucking weird.

You cringed and scooted away from him, wiping your cheek off.

"Shut up, Mississippi boy." You said, teasing him with a nickname you knew he hated.

"2eriou2ly? Don't call me that."

"Don't call you what?" You smirked, moving closer to his face.

"Mi22i-Mi- ugh. Fuck you."

You giggled and moved your face away.

"Damn your gorgeou2." Sollux muttered.

"What was that?" You asked him, genuinely not knowing what he said.

"Your gorgeou2." He repeated, a little louder this time. His cheeks turned yellow.

'Aww. He's blushing~.' You thought.

Honestly, your heart skipped a beat when he said that. Sollux wasn't really the one to compliment you. Or most people unless they're Aradia or Feferi.

Suddenly, you thought of something.

"Sollux? Are you flushed for me?" You asked him.

The troll nodded slightly.

"Aww~ Don't be embarrassed. Cuz what if I told you that-" You leaned to whisper to him "I'm flushed for you too."

Sollux grabbed your chin lightly kissed you lightly and smirked.

"I 2till didn't cheat, honey bee."

∆∆∆

Next:

>>> Armin Arlert x Reader

( Ending lineup)