Heat - Atsushi x puppygirl!Reader LEMON | Bungou Stray Dogs*

I wanted to do something for Kinktober. Blame Tumblr for getting me hooked on writing breeding kink shit, whoever requested that one Chrollo shot from me started S O M E T H I N G.

⚠️WARNINGS⚠️: Smut (duh), Female Reader In Heat, Breeding, Mention of Babies/Pregnancy, Creampie, Reader has a dog/wolf tail bc I said so

•••

Atsushi trudged through the doorway to his apartment and let out a sigh, happy to finally be back after a tiring day at the agency.

He had been living there for almost a full year, meaning he had been in the agency for about that long too. About six months into his stay, you were rescued by Dazai from a demented caretaker. You had nowhere to stay and, with Osamu's fascination with beautiful women, he brought you to the agency. He introduced you to his colleagues and offered to take you home himself; fortunately, Atsushi put forth the idea of living with him instead.

Back in the present, Atsushi set his things down by the door and made his way to your shared room, expecting to see you asleep. Instead, you laid on top of your bed, legs clamped together and body writhing. Your chest heaved and your face glistened with sweat.

"Atsushiii..." You whined, reaching your arms out towards him.

The weretiger's eyes widened and he rushed over to your side. His arms went to hold onto yours.

"What's wrong? Do you need to go to the hospital?"

"Atsushiii, 'm in heat."

Atsushi's eyes seemed to get even wider.

Oh.

He stayed quiet as you spoke once again.

"It huuurts. Please Atsushi! Mate me!" You continued to whine, sitting up a little to lean into his warmth.

Atsushi's shaking hands moved down to your waist and guided you to lay back down.

"Are you really okay with that?" He asked, looking into your eyes. You nodded eagerly in response.

It didn't take long for you to be on top of your roommate, riding him like you'd die if you didn't, his cock reaching deliciously deep inside you.

Atsushi's hands held onto your hips, his nails beginning to dig into your skin. The two of you had already given each other numerous hickies earlier in the night, what's a few more marks?

Leaning in to place erratic kisses onto your partner's collar, you mewled, "W-wanna have your babies, Atsushi. Please! Wanna make you a daddy."

Your words caused the weretiger to buck his hips up, reaching even farther into you. You moaned into his ear as a smirk grew onto his face.

"You'd look so pretty, babygirl. Gonna give me puppies, yeah?"

One of his hands reached up to hold your head down, resting you on his shoulder as he rammed into you, so close to cumming.

His other hand went down to your, small yet fluffy, tail, gingerly grabbing it and lightly pulling.

You screamed as your orgasm washed over you, head lolling back. Atsushi followed close behind.

"Can I cum inside?" He asked, ever the gentleman. You nodded eagerly in response, eyes shining in pleasure.

Atsushi kissed you one last time, growling into your mouth as you felt his hot cum flow into you.

Your sweaty body collapsed on top of his. Both of you panted heavily as he held tightly onto you.

Once regaining your strength, you gingerly moved off of Atsushi, laying beside him.

"Was that good? Do you feel better now?" Atsushi asked while beginning to sit up.

Your tail wagged as you weakly smiled, "So good."

Atsushi attended to you for the rest of the night, eventually falling asleep in each other's arms

•••

Genuinely no clue how to end this, I write smut like once every year 🤷‍♀️

Edit: I ATTEMPTED AT ADDING AN ENDING - 2023 Vi