NSFW Alphabet - Overhaul (Kai Chisaki) | BNHA

Also posted to my MHA Scenario Blog, mhascenarios. Please send all BNHA requests there.

Might do this w/ a few villains or pro heroes (I definitely wanna do one for Hawks and Twice). Maybe I'll do some for a few different fandoms at some point.

•••

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

If he actually loves his partner, his pretty caring. Kai likes making sure they're okay. He knows he can be pretty ruthless during actual sex. If it's a one time thing, he'll just get dressed and walk away.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

His - His eyes are pretty cool, he guesses.

Partner - He loves their shoulders for really no reason. He just does. He'll plant kisses in his partner's shoulder quite often.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

Very thick, but there's not a lot of it. Easier to clean up at least. He also really likes cumming inside his partner.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

He sometimes WANTS to be caught having sex.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

Pretty experienced. His had a fair share of one night stands and, if he's in a serious relationship, sex will happen at least once every 2 weeks.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

Missionary and partner on their side.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

Dead serious. He takes everything at a higher level of seriousness, especially something as intimate as sex.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

Completely hairless. He gets lasered.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

Like I said for G, he takes sex very seriously. If he's having sex with his partner, he knows he's not the best at showing his affection to them even privately. So, he tries to make up for it during a very passionate encounter like this.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)

He hates masturbating. It can get messy and he has a naturally low sex drive anyway. Plus, if he has/can find someone to have sex with, he has no need to masturbate.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)

Bondage and Shibari, he LOVES tying up his partner.

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)

His bedroom or the shower. Maybe an alleyway at night.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)

His partner teasing him at bad times (like in public, etc.). He's gotta 'punish' them.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

Anything with bodily fluids like spit and urine. Absolute no.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

Kai prefers receiving rather than giving. If it's a one time thing, he refuses to go down on them at all. He doesn't know where they've been, and he doesn't want to take a chance getting an STD. If he's actually dating his partner, he'll go down on them (and is a god at it).

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

Always fast and can get really rough. Especially if his partner had been teasing him that day.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

Quickies happen pretty often. All his meaningless flings are quick and, with his lover, quickies can happen if he has to be somewhere after.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)

As long as it doesn't involve one of his turn offs (reference N section), his down for it. Toys, knives, anal (done correctly). He'll gladly expirament.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

Can go for about 4-5 rounds without too much hassle on his part. Of course, if his lover wants him to stop and rest for a bit, he'll allow it.

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)

Owning toys by himself? No. Does he care if his S/O owns any? No. His S/O's sex drive might be very different from his and if they want to use a sex toy on themselves while he's unable to satisfy them, he won't be completely mad at them.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

During foreplay, he loves teasing his partner especially when they've teased him to get him going in the first place.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

Really just grunts. His partner will be lucky if they get a low groan from him when he finishes.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)

Since sex can be pretty emotional, he'll light candles just to set the mood. Mostly on special days like anniversaries and Valentines Day.

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)

About 7 inches. No visible veins and not too girthy.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)

Pretty low. It's not extremely low to the point where he gets sick of even the idea of sex, but it's a little below average.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

He's used to staying up at least a few hours after having sex. Sometimes, he'll go for a little walk after getting dressed just for fresh air.

Various x Reader *REWRITE IN PROGRESS*On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara