Aizawa x Reader | BNHA

23

23. "Just tell why you did it!" "Because I'm in love with you, okay!

40. "You saved my life."

Like all of my BNHA stuff, this will also be posted onto mhascenarios on tumblr. Please send your My Hero requests there.

•••

You were assigned along with Thirteen at USJ. As 1-A got off of the bus, you casually chatted with your good friend, Shouta.

Yeah, it hurt to call him just your friend, but you doubted he would have the same romantic feelings about you as you carry for him. You had been close to him and Hizashi, known by the public as Present Mic, since high school. You all became heroes together and even had patrol together sometimes.

"So...I'm excited to see what your students can do." You said, crossing your arms, trying to hide the flustered tone in your voice. "Oh, also, Hizashi and Nemuri want us to hang out with them tonight. Do you wanna come?"

Aizawa sighed and began to walk away, "Sure."

~~~

You didn't know how long it had been since the League of Villains had begun their attack. All you were focused on was saving the students and finding Aizawa.

You caught a glimpse of a black human-shaped mound on the ground.

"Eraser-!" You yelled while running to him. You failed to notice a villain behind you, using their quirk to form a large needle. You fell to your knees, helping Shouta sit up. He groaned and held onto a bloody area on his torso. Glancing in your direction, his eyes widened upon seeing the villain aiming his weapon at you.

"Move!" He pushes you behind him and shifted to face the villain.

In the matter of a millisecond, the needle was thrown and lodged itself into Aizawa's shoulder. Your breath caught in your throat as your crush's flew back into yours.

Using your quirk, you were able to make the villain run away as you cradled the injured hero.

"Sho?" You asked wearily. You were only met with another pain-filled groan before the man passed out in your arms. "Sho, stay with me." You felt hot tears escape from your eyes, choking back a sob. "You're gonna be okay."

Minutes later, All Might caused the villains to retreat and help arrived.

~~~

You sat on Aizawa's hospital bed, dr tears still staining your face. "Thank god you're still alive. You saved my life back there. Thank you."

The black-haired man scoffed, "What kind of hero would I be if I didn't save you?"

"But still, you were already in critical condition before that. You should've just let me take the attack. I don't want you to die because of me, Shouta." You looked away from him and to the floor.

You had escaped the incident with only a few bruises and scrapes. Then again, it was just Aizawa being Aizawa. He'd save anyone from a villain, even if he almost died.

"Hey," You said meekly, grabbing his attention. "Why'd you save me? I mean, if it was just that one hit, I could have totally taken it and be fine. I'm a hero too."

"A severely injured hero being protected by the one who could kick your ass was what that villain wanted. No doubt, he would've wailed on you because of my injuries."

"Sho, if I could protect you, I would do it in a heartbeat. You're a much better hero than I am. I would gladly die if it meant you would be safe." You responded, raising your voice. "And that still didn't answer my question. Why, Shouta."

"Because I love you, okay?!" He replied almost in a shout. "God, I've been in love with you for years. You're just oblivious."

"I'm gonna ignore the insult, but you really love me?" You giggled, "Wish you told me sooner. I've felt the same way for too damn long."

"Heh...wanna go out when I'm discharged?" He asked, suavely.

"Sho. How about we say we're a couple and, after you've healed, then we'll go on dates."

•••

Aaaa my first time writing for Aizawa. Woo. I do love him tho.

Tips
https://ko-fi.com/kayleekat