Morning - Kenma x fem!Reader LEMON | Haikyuu*

Mm some smut for my boy's bday.

⚠️18+ MDNI⚠️

Cw: TIMESKIP SPOILERS, IMPLIED offscreen consent, Somnophilia, AFAB reader, Oral sex (f!receiving), Soft sex, Reader gets called "pretty girl" once, WHY DO I SUCK AT HAVING A PLOT FOR SMUTSHOTS

•••

Waking up to you was Kenma's favorite thing. Immediately seeing your cute face made getting up early worthwhile, especially on work days, which just so happened to be today.

Kenma had a sponsored livestream to do, but as his eyes adjusted to the sunlight, he couldn't help but smile at your sleeping form. You were wearing one of his oversized "Kodzuken" shirts joined with only a pair of your panties. Your hair was tousled. Your lips, Kenma found himself leaning in, unable to help himself from softly kissing them.

Suddenly, his mind drifted to your little "tradition" when he'd have a big stream like today. You would try to wake up earlier than him, surprising him in whatever way you knew he'd like: breakfast in bed, coffee to fuel his energy, hour long cuddle sessions after you littered his face with kisses. His personal favorite were the occasional blowjobs.

Maybe he could return the favor while you were still sleeping.

Shifting himself to lean over you, he kissed your lips one more time before trailing down to your neck. His hands snaked up, pushing your shirt above your chest. One warm hand gently kneaded your breast, the other pulling your panties to the side.

Kenma's lips trailed down, placing soft pecks to the valley between your tits, the bottom of your ribs, your lower belly. Finally, he settled onto your heat, pressing a kiss to your clit.

One of your legs twitched as he nuzzled into you, kitten-licking your sweet cunt.

You moaned as your eyes opened, barely having time to focus in the sudden light before Kenma pushed his index finger into you.

"Ken~" You groaned, hand absentmindedly reaching for his dark hair. Your boyfriend paused, lifting his head to respond.

"Good morning, pretty girl. You were too cute, couldn't help myself."

•••