traitor!Kaminari x Reader | BNHA

Hi I'd just like to express my love for Halloween (even tho I have finals ON HALLOWEEN) and streaming Halestorm (song above is my favorite). Also, now this holds my personal record of longest oneshot I've written.

Warning: this contains VERY graphic imagery & a school invasion.
•••

It was a normal school day at UA. You sat with the rest of 1A, getting some kind of hero lecture from Aizawa. You were about to sigh for the 30th time when a loud boom forced you out of your trance. It sounded like it came from the school's entrance.

Aizawa bolted out of the room, but not before yelling to his students to stay put. Of course, no one listened. Well, Mineta started shaking and backing into a corner, but was grabbed by Tsuyu's tongue as the rest of the class led the way.

At the entrance, the head of the group, Midoriya, abruptly stopped. You quickly glanced around the room, what you saw caused to gag. Horribly injured pro heroes fighting the League of Villains. Few heroes were scattered around the room; some were missing limbs, one had a gaping hole in his chest that exposed his ribs. Your own homeroom teacher, the one and only Eraserhead was that poor man.

Kaminari grabbed your shoulder and made you face away from the scene. The dorky teen had been your best friend since day 1. He always knew how to make you laugh.

It felt like years before the rest of your class had jumped into the fight to help, even though it was more like a few seconds. Shortly after, more students had jumped in, including the Big Three. 1A has met them a week ago. You saw Tamaki Amajiki's fingers turn into tentacles before an unknown villain had attacked him. There was a slash starting from the shy boy's shoulder and didn't end until his corresponding thigh. He stumbled backwards and fell to the ground clutching his gash before fainting. At least you hoped he just fainted.

Mirio and Deku were the next you focused on. The older teen sprang out of the ground into the air, trying to land a surprise blow from behind. Unfortunately, the villain he went for turned and kicked him higher in the air. The force of the kick sent him into the ceiling; his body made a nasty cracking sound before falling limply onto the floor, face down.

Deku went to Attack the same villain that took down Mirio, but got distracted watching Uraraka's almost decapitated body fly across the room. This caused the nameless villain grab Deku by the neck. You watched as the veins on the attackers hand bulged at how tight he squeezed Midoriya's neck before a similar crack Mirio's spine had made was emitted.

At this point, you hadn't realized that Kaminari had stopped guarding you and rushed away until you felt a sharp object quickly slash your left arm. You turned around and faced your attacker; Toga Himiko. She giggled before slicing into your stomach and roughly gripping your hair. She turned around to face your classmate, your friends, being slaughtered.

This was also when you saw Kaminari again. He seemed to be talking to Shigaraki.

Toga places her knife in your neck, the sharp edge starting to cut tiny holes into your skin, but not enough to inevitably kill you.

"Oh Denki~! Come look at this one!" The blonde psycho called to your friend. The electricity user groaned and glanced to her; however, his vibrant, golden eyes widened as he saw you. Tears ran down your face, Toga's grip on your hair seemed to be ripping your hair out. He saw the gushing wound on your stomach and the mass amount of blood running down your injured arm.

Kaminari sprinted over to you and your abuser.

"Toga, what the fuck! Don't hurt her!"

"Aww, why not? She'd look beautiful completely drained of blood."

Kaminari skillfully tore her knife away from your neck  and out of her hand. Instead, he pointed the weapon at her, sending her a chilling glare.

"I said don't fucking hurt her." The 'Hero' didn't sound like himself at all. Normally, he's the 'happy-go-lucky' idiot; now, he sounded like he intended hurt someone.

And he did.

He dodged your severely injured form in order to land a blow into Toga's stomach. You backed away from the two, never looking away from the knife peeking out of Toga's back. She spat up blood as Denki kicked her wound, sending the knife further into her. It went so far in, that the handle was halfway into her stomach.

"This...wasn't the...plan." The villain spoke with gritted teeth before breathing her final breath.

Your best friend looked to you and noticed your terrified look, watching you cower by a wall.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. Okay, I admit it." He held his hands up almost like you had gun and he was telling you not to shoot. "I'm the UA traitor. I planned this. I was scared of people knowing my secret. But I told them to not hurt you."

He slowly walked closer to you as you trembled. Looking into Kaminari's eyes once again, you noticed how they changed back to normal. His gold irises held no malicious intent; quite the opposite, actually. He sat beside you, his back hitting the wall.

"I'm so sorry. You're special to me, Y/N. They know how much I love you. I want you to be a villain with me. Please?" Denki said, his voice sounded shaky yet honest.

You felt his hand gently hold yours as you stared at the wall across from you. Your mind felt blank; you felt like you didn't have control of your body. Especially after you heard your slightly hoarse and also shaky voice whisper,

"Yes."

•••