Kase x Reader LIME | After The Rain

The blonde chef walked through the door of your shared apartment. You, said man's lover, sat in the living room, watching TV while wrapped in a thin blanket.

"Hey babe." Kase greeted, walking over to the couch where you sat and planting a kiss on your head.

Your eyes shifted from the TV screen to your boyfriend. Without speaking, you looked up at him and motioned for him to give you a proper kiss; to which, he did by giving you a small peck on your lips.

"You smell like grease." You said. You didn't mind the way he smelled though, after all, you do share a bed with him and sometimes he saves showering for the morning.

Kase chuckled then messed up your hair. "I know. I know. Let me shower and, I believe, it's your turn to make dinner."

As he walked to the bathroom, you lazily got up from the couch and made your way to the kitchen.

While you were cutting some vegetables, Kase emerged from the bathroom in nothing than loose pajama pants. He walked over to you and hugged you from behind, pressing gentle kisses onto your shoulder.

Slowly, his hands trailed up from your hips to your tits, squeezing the flesh.

You sighed and put down your knife, "Kase, why do you wanna fuck at the weirdest times?"

"I can't help it that my soulmate is so sexy." He said, his pitch going lower than usual. Your boyfriend pressed his lower half against your ass.

He was already hard.

•••

This was supposed to be a full lemon but i honestly lost motivation to write anything smutty (for now. I'm down to make a part 2 eventually)

Like my work? Support me on KoFi!
https://ko-fi.com/kayleekat