Meeting Again - Garry x Reader //Ib//

∆∆∆

"Wait!" I called out to the man, Garry, and little girl, Ib, whom I have gone through this Guertena hell with. "Will..will we ever see each other again?"

After running into Ib, later finding Garry, I have become attached to the purple-haired man and have grown a caretaker-esque relationship with the little girl.

Ib looked up at me then looked to Garry, as if to ask the same thing.

The male looked at both of us and pulled us into a hug.

"I promise we will."

I woke up by my hand twitching. This happens every time I dream about them.

I felt like they were real people, since I remember going to the Guertena exhibit. However, I had no real memory of them. I think.

Sighing, I got up and got dressed in, honestly, whatever I could find.

Today was another Guertena event at the museum. My mother wanted to meet up with me there.

I felt a slight pang in my chest as I looked up at the museum in front of me. I had a nervous feeling on the way here, like I'm meeting someone important, that wasn't my mom.

As we went inside, the nervous feeling got stronger.

"I'll be upstairs first, you can go off." My mom said before making her way to the stairs.

I sighed and looked forward, into a room with a giant painting in the floor. The Deep Sea.

I felt someone tap my elbow. Startled slightly, I looked to who they could've been.

It was a brunette girl in a red uniform. She looked oddly like the girl from my dreams.

"Ib?" I whispered, not meaning to say it out loud.

However, the little girl smiled and wrapped her arms around my waist, hugging me.

Suddenly, a myriad of memories and emotions stunned me at once. The hell we went through. The group hug before leaving each other. Garry. It all came back to me.

I knelt down to Ib's height and hugged her properly, tears escaping my eyes.

"I missed you, Ib." I whispered again.

"I missed you too." She whispered back.

"Excuse me." A voice called to us, causing our reunion to be cut short.

I looked up and saw a familiar looking purple-haired man.

Garry.

He looked at me then to Ib.

"I-I'm sorry. It's just..you two look awfully familiar." He said.

Garry turned around and began walking off, then stopped. He looked stunned, as if he remembered something.

Suddenly, he turned back to us, eyes wide.

"Y/N? Ib?" He asked in disbelief.

We both nodded.

Garry ran and slid on his knees to be next to us, hugging us.

"I missed you." He said, then sadly pulling away.

As Garry and I stood up he grabbed one of my hands and kissed me. On the lips. Something I had wanted to do before we left for the first time.

I kissed back. A few seconds later, we pulled away as Garry blushed.

"Sorry. It's just that I've always wanted to do that."

Ib smirked and walked away.

I looked Garry, the man I loved, in the eyes.

"Well, you can do it again. As long as you promise we'd never leave each other again."

The purple-haired male smirked.

"I promise."

∆∆∆