Urushihara x suicidal!Reader | TDIAPT

Guess who attempted to write like an hour after having an anxiety attack. I went back and edited this but it still might have some errors.

TRIGGER WARNING: ATTEMPTED SUICIDE

•••

It just felt like your life had taken a large turn to the point where you didn't feel alive anymore. The fear of your friends abandoning you and Chiho to go back to Ente Isla along with multiple issues going on around you felt.

So here you are; standing on the edge of a tall building and ready to jump.

You turned around so your back faced the edge and let yourself fall backwards. About halfway down, you fell something grab you. Whatever was holding you felt...warm. And safe.

Slightly turning your head, you saw familiar long, purple hair. Urushihara. Attempting to focus on your surroundings, you noticed that his black wings were out and had flown to the top of the same building you had tried to end it all from just seconds before. However, as he stood in the roof, he still held you in his arms.

"What the hell were thinking? You could've died if I didn't find you." He said, failing to stop his voice from sounding shaky.

He gently let you stand m, but still held your hand.

"Maybe I want to die." You replied coldly.

The demon general's eyes widened before he responded.

"H-how long have you...felt like that?" Urushihara his his face from you, not wanting to know that he was on the verge of crying.

"Since I couldn't shake the thought that, at some point, you and the others would have to go back to Ente Isla. And... I don't want you guys to leave. If I died, I wouldn't have to worry about saying goodbye."

Lucifer pulled you into a tight hug, both of you crying into the other's shoulder.

"We're not gonna leave for a long time, I promise. And if we have to, I will always come back for you." He whispered. Unfortunately, the purple-haired fallen angel pulled away, wiping away the tears that spilled from your eyes. "You can't just give up on everything over people, Y/N. Killing yourself doesn't solve a damn thing. If anything, all of us would feel guilty for letting you go so easily."

You looked into his eyes, trying to calm your breathing as he held your face in both of his hands.

"I just don't wanna lose you. And I don't wanna forget about you." Your voice cracked as more warm tears fell down your cheeks.

Urushihara moves a strand of your H/C hair behind your ear.

"You're not gonna lose us. I will gladly stay with you for eternity. Can't forget me if I'm always annoying your ass." Hearing your small giggle and seeing a smile form on your face from his last sentence, he continued, "There's that smile. I want you be happy every day, okay?"

You sniffles and wiped your tears away, "Okay."

•••