Bakugo x Reader | BNHA

I'm running on 2 hours of sleep on a school night. I wanna choke.

•••

You felt awful. You didn't want to say you were entirely sick; however, you did have a massive headache and your body felt sore. All you've done today was lay in bed and feel miserable.

And this was what caused Bakugo to rush over to your house.

Ever since the two of you had started dating, the explosive boy would come over to your house and hangout after school. When you hadn't shown up to class that day, and never texted him where you were, Bakugo decided to bolt to your house.

"HEY BRAT! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!", you heard your lovely boyfriend yell. You groaned and hid your head under your pillow, muffling the sound to avoid making your headache get worse. Katsuki busted open your bedroom door and saw you.

You were laying in bed, blankets and sheets carelessly strewn around you, and your head under your pillow.

"Baby, I love you, but can you not yell? My brain feels like it's trying to make my skull explode." You said, voice sounding tired. The blonde sighed and laid on your bed beside you. One of his arms wrapped themselves on your waist and forced the pillow away from your face. You nuzzled your face into Bakugo's chest. Since his quirk makes his body slightly warmer than an average person, his body heat felt relaxing against your aching body.

You felt yourself falling asleep due to the comfort from your boyfriend. Bakugo pressed his lips gently on your pounding forehead and held a little tighter.

"You could've told me you felt like shit."

"Yeah, But it hurts too much to use my phone", you muttered.

"Just go to sleep, moron."

•••
༄Donations༄
https://ko-fi.com/kayleekat