Wow You're Close - Fatgum x Reader | BNHA

Send BNHA requests on mhascenarios on Tumblr

1. There's people chasing us and I pulled you into the alley with me and wow you're close

H/N - Hero Name
•••

You were a pro hero and had been one for about 5 years. Currently, you were chasing someone that had, in a fit of dumbass-ery, shown the public that he had a quirk-enhancing drug.

The drug wielder was a bit faster than you at running. You had almost caught up to him when a much larger body grabbed you and pushed you into the alleyway you were running past.

"Hey! I was trying to-" you stopped mid-sentence when you realized the person in front of you.

Fatgum. In full costume too; he must've been on patrol.

"Sorry H/N. That guy you were chasing had a gang that was chasing you. Wouldn't do any good if you got hit with one of their drugs." Taishiro said.

It was at this moment that you realized how close he was. He was, of course, in his fat form, so this 8 foot tall man was just staring down at you as you were basically hugging him. Blushing, you tried to back away from him as much as possible; however, when your already touching the brick wall behind you, it was kind of difficult to get farther away.

"T-thanks Fat. D'you wanna try to go get them together?" You asked, trying to hide your red face.

The larger hero gently pat your shoulder and smiled.

"Let's go get 'em, H/N."
•••