Bakugo x vampire!Reader | BNHA

Hey uhh it'd be real cute if y'all sent requests to mhascenarios on tumblr 👀👀 bc I now have ZERO things in my inbox there.

•••

Bakugo was laying in bed when his phone dinged. Picking up the device, he recognized the "Dumbass" name above the text as your contact. The blonde swiped to open the chat and read your message.

"Bubbas."
"Ran out of packs."
"Come here."

Sighing, Katsuki stood and began to make his way over to your dorm.

Since he had gotten close to you, Bakugo took the liberty of making sure you had blood packs in the mini-fridge in your room and, if you happened to run out, he would allow you to feed from him.

He acted like he hated being alive during a feeding session; he'd never admit that he likes them solely due to him knowing that you're fed and well.

Once he was at your door, he noticed that you had cracked open the entrance to tell h that he could come in.

Katsuki locked the door after making his way inside. You sat with crisscrossed legs on your bed, spaced out. The explosive teen sat beside you, pulling at the collar of his shirt.

"Alright, I'm here. You gonna drink my blood or not?" He spoke into the silence, breaking you out if your trance.

"Y-yeah." You murmured, shifting to straddle his lap. You nuzzled your face into his neck and licked the area you decided to bite.

After doing this for months, Bakugo's body had gotten used to the pain of you biting him. It wasn't that bad to begin with, but now the hero in training barely felt anything more than a tightness around the bitten area as you drank.

Katsuki subconsciously wrapped one arm around your waist, the other supporting the back of your head. His one hand gently rubbed your back, causing you to emit a content sigh, your fangs still in Bakugo's neck.

"You really need to tell me when you're running low on packs," the blonde sighed.

His scarlet eyes focused on the wall in front of him, basking in silence once more.

Eventually, you extracted your fangs from his skin and liked the tiny holes on his neck.

"You full now?" Your helper asked, to which you nodded.

"Sorry. I forgot to keep track of how many packs I had left." You responded, burying your face into his shoulder, inhaling his scent.

Katsuki smirked, "At least you have me to run to so you don't keel over. And who would bother me if you did?"

You giggled, placing a kiss on Bakugo's shoulder.

Bakugo's hand on your head began to move, stroking your hair. He leaned to place a kiss on your temple and whispered,

"I'll be here whenever you need me, dumbass."

•••