Instagram - Noiz x Reader | DMMD*

It's obvious that Noiz and the internet is a match made in heaven.

He even has every social media known to man.

However, one day he just...had the urge to use Instagram way more than he normally does. When he went to the explore page, he noticed one of the pictures looked very intriguing.

The picture was of someone posing with a console controller and expensive headphones. This person looked beautiful to Noiz. He went to their page to find out that they were an avid gamer and livestreamer.

Noiz ended up following their account and stalking their page for the rest of the night.

----

You woke up to your phone going off for the millionth time that night. When you fell asleep, someone had been spamming you. Now, they had DMed you.

With a groan, you open Instagram and went to your DMs.

"Hey."

You sighed and replied.

"Hi?"

"You're a pro gamer right? What's your favorite to play?"

You sighed. Thank God he wasn't a creep.

----

That one simple 'Hey' had sparked a wonderful relationship between you and Noiz.

Now 4 months after you started talking, you had finally agreed to meet up with Noiz. It's not that you didn't want to, it was just that you lived nowhere near him.

Luckily, you had been able to book a flight to see him, though.

While waiting for your flight to land, Noiz looked through your conversations you've had. The late night texts. The silly conversations.

It made him realize that he loved this person.

And now, he gets to see them face to face.

A small smile appeared on the Noiz's face as he watched passengers from your flight walk by.

When he saw you, his eyes lit up.

----

You began to sprint towards Noiz once you noticed him. You wasted no time, jumping into his awaiting arms

"Hi." Noiz whispered into your ear.

"Hi." You replied back.

----

You had stayed with Noiz for a week. It felt like the best week of your life.

Today was a lazy day. It was also the day that Noiz was going to ask you out.

While watching a show together on the couch, Noiz moved closer, resting his head on your shoulder.

"Y/N~" He started, his hand moving to hold yours. "Wanna go out on a date while you're here?"

You squeezed his hand, "Sure."

To think that all of this happened because of Instagram.