Platonic Cuddles - Bakugo x Reader | BNHA*

34. "You come to my room and wake me up at 4am, to cuddle?"

Platonic cuddles ftw
I'm a sucker for Bakugo fluff 😌

•••

"You come to my room and wake me up at 4am to cuddle?" Katsuki muttered, half tired and half surprised at your need for attention in the middle of the night.

You had a hard time sleeping that night and, since your dorm wasn't that far from your closest friend's, you decided to run on over to his room.

The two of you had been friends for years. Well, he wouldn't necessarily call you a friend. More like a nuisance that never left him alone because his and your parents were friends. But if anyone knew you more than yourself, it'd be him. And he knew damn well that you were clingy.

He also knew that if you wanted physical attention, you won't shut up about it until you got your fill.

Sighing at his inevitable defeat, Katsuki let you enter his dorm, shutting the door behind you. You flopped onto his bed, making yourself comfortable and opened your arms, inviting him in.

The blonde stayed silent as he laid down next to you and wrapped his arms around your waist. You nuzzled your head into his chest, sighing contently at the familiar warmth. His head rested above yours, his chin on the top of your head.

"I hate how you always get your way with this shit." He spoke quietly.

"It's because you know I'll go feral from lack of affection. I've always been very tactile, Katsuki." Your voice sounded muffled because of his chest.

"Nah, you're just a crazy witch. With no manners either. I've never heard you thank me for putting up with your ass."

Chuckling softly, you responded, "Says you, rude ass. But..." you paused to lean up and press a small kiss to Bakugo's soft cheek.

"Thank you, Katsuki."

•••