Denki Kaminari x Reader | BNHA

For the baby's birthday. 👌🏻 He needs more love. It's short but I'm sleep deprived and wanna choke. Posting this at almost 1am bcos it's MA BOI

•••

Your laughter rang out into your living room. Your boyfriend, Kaminari, had come over to spend time with you. As usual. The sparky boy was telling puns, kissing you every now and then, and holding you on him while he laid on the couch.

Were his puns terrible? Absolutely

Were his puns terrible? Absolutely. But they still made you laugh.

Kaminari chuckled and kissed your head yet again. His arm shifted to slowly rub your back. His golden eyes focused on your form. You seemed so peaceful and you were obviously starting to fall asleep.

"Your amazing, Y/N." He blurted out. You looked up at him, confused by his sudden statement. He continued, "your just...the best girlfriend I could ever have asked for. You support me, you care about me. You are...the best thing that's ever been in my life."

A genuine smile appeared on the hero-in-training's face as he lovingly stared down at you. You smiled back before kissing him gently on his lips.

"You mean the world to me, Denki." You held his warm hand that was laying off of the side of the couch. "You deserve way more than I could ever do for you."

"What you do for me is everything I'll ever need. I'm so glad I get to call you mine."

You nuzzled your head into the crook of his neck and sighed contently. As his arm rested on your back and his thumb on his other hand gently rubbed circles onto your skin, you fell asleep in the comfort of Kaminari.

Your hero.