Not Yet - Sangwoo x Reader |KillingStalking|

Hi I'm a fucking mental breakdown after reading chapter 67. I'm deadass BAWLING.

CONTAINS SPOILERS OF CHAPTER 66 & 67 

••••

You almost slid on the hospital floor, rushing to find Sangwoo.

At your shared house with him, Sangwoo got into a little fight with a detective. The next thing you knew, there was an explosion that caused a large fire. You escaped with a few scratches, however Sangwoo wasn't so lucky. Medical personnel wheeled him out on a stretcher and you could barely believe it was him. The entire left side of his face was burnt and his teeth were exposed along with multiple burns scattered on his body.

He was still alive, thank god, but just barely.

Back in the present, you finally found Sangwoo's room. There were guards since he was a criminal and getting the death penalty when he was healed, but they let you in after recognizing you from the scene. There was another guard standing in the corner of Sangwoo's room though.

You slowly approached the bed, seeing the man you've come to love wrapped in bandages and medical tech.

"Y/N?!" He shouted as he sensed another presence.

"Yeah. It's me." You said, now right beside him. Sangwoo's hand slowly and shakily moved up, wanting to hold yours. Your hand rested lightly in his.

"I love you. I love you so much, Y/N. I'm scared to leave you." The severely injured man admitted. If he could cry, it's obvious he would be bawling right now. Tears of your own threatened to fall from your E/C eyes.

"I love you too, Sangwoo. I need you in my life. A-after spending so long with you and you actually caring for me, I'll be completely lost without you. Please, don't leave me yet." You said, the warm tears starting to fall.

"I don't want to die alone. I don't want to die the worst death imaginable. Please, Y/N. Please," His hand tightened around yours, "don't leave me."

Your heart broke. There was no way he would be alive for much longer. Even if he pulled through his current injuries, he's a serial killer that was caught. Nothing humanly possible could save him from the death penalty.

All you could do now was just stay with him as long as possible.

Your hand grasped the necklace that you were wearing. It held the ashes of the only man you've ever loved; Oh Sangwoo.

It has been 10 years since he died. Since then, you have never loved another man. The house you had once shared with him has been rebuilt and you still reside there. But now, another person lived with you.

About five years after Sangwoo died, you adopted a child. A little girl that looked so much like Sangwoo. You just couldn't resist not adopting her. You named her D/N.

D/N ran into the kitchen, her uncle Yoon Bum following her. Both were giggling.

"Mommy! Can you tell me the story of daddy again." She asked, tugging on your shirt.

Bum scratched his cheek nervously.

"Sorry. I showed her a picture of Sangwoo and she just became set on hearing about him again."

You giggled and sat in one of the chairs at the table, pulling D/N on your lap.

"Well, alright."

••••
This hurt my soul to write.